𝟢𝟤𝟧,𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Fucking idiotic, selfish, ignorant and stupid wimp

The few things in me that have liked some things about Minho, have changed their mind. He's gonna need to bring me a holy angel if he wants me to forgive him for this.

But hey, at least I did slip the key in my bra when Janson brought me in the Shack. I'm not exactly in there anymore. I was in there for five minutes before I got out and escaped into the woods, and am now in line for a club. What else will I do? If I go back to the camp and Janson sees me, I'm fucked.

And I can have some fun. I love Lyndon with my whole heart, but I'm glad he's not here to watch me for once. And my friends aren't here, so they can't capture anything embarrassing and laugh at me for the rest of my life. Boom, two birds with one stone. Or more like a thousand birds with one stone.

I've eventually entered the club. The lights flash so fast and much that it blinds my eyes, but I'll get used to it. Especially after a few drinks.

Just didn't bring any money.

I can fix that.

I spot a boy watching the dance floor in the corner of the club, all alone, though he doesn't seem... lonely. He looks a bit tipsy and is watching with twinkling eyes, but they're on no one in particular.

The closer I come, the better I can inspect him. Blonde, curly hair and brown eyes. His jaw is sharp. Eyebrows full, just like his lips. Not bad at all. 

"Hi," I greet, leaning against the wall, right next to him. "What's up?"

His eyes go to me. "Oh, hey. Not much. Just watching them dance. Not really my thing."

"Then why did you come to a club?"

He shrugs, smiling. "Needed to take my mind off things, you know?"

"Sure I do." I nod in agreement. "What's your name?"

"Eli. Yours?"

I shake his hand. "Lelia. Nice to meet you, Eli."

"Nice to meet you too, Lelia." His eyes trail over my face for a few seconds, then he steps forward. "Can I provide you of a drink?"

Now look at that. I mentally grin.

"Can't say no to that."

Together, we walk over to the bar and order shots. It's been quite a while since I took alcohol as strong at this, so I try not to pull a face, but it doesn't really work. Eli notices.

His eyebrows raise. "Your first time?"

I shake my head. "No. It's just been a while and I'm reminded by how bad it actually tastes."

"Honestly, it kind of does." He laughs. "How come it's been a while? Or no reason?"

I end up telling him about the misbehavior camp and the situation with Minho, though I just call him 'a boy', and how I sneaked out of the Shack after all, and am now here because I have nothing else to do and am too pissed at 'that boy' to even bother to go back.

"And is he special?" Eli finishes his third shot after I do, wiping his mouth.

I shrug. "He's in my friend group. Sometimes nice. Usually annoying."

He nods, then orders our fourth shots. At that point, I'm starting to feel a tad bad, but that could be the alchohol, too.

"Don't waste all your money on me," I yell through the music. "It doesn't take me a lot to get drunk anyway."

"Oh, don't worry. I spend my money carefully. This is worth it," he replies. Even though it's cheesy, I smile at him.

"So how come you're here? Bother sharing what you have to keep your mind off?"

"Failed my exams so have to do my last school year over," he sighs. "Parents upset. Girlfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago. It got too much. I didn't bring my friends 'cause I wanted to be alone."

Understanding, I nod. "Hope this helps, then."

"I'm sure it will." His smile returns, and his eyes regain the twinkle. "Talking about relationships, do you have one?"

"Nope."

We take another shot as I start to feel the alchohol kick in. A conversation with the bartender rises, and soon Eli and I are sitting at the bar, laughing.

"Okay, fine. One on the house because you poor kids are so depressed." The man hands us two big glasses of whatever. "That's all you get for free!"

"Thanks." We grin, and chug them down in a minute or two.

Eli continues speaking with the bartender after that. At first, he seemed introverted, but I don't think that's the case. I like it. And the way he runs his hand through his curls now and then..

I feel his hand on my knee as we continue talking. I pretend I don't feel it. "One more for free?" I beg the bartender.

He looks around to see if no one is looking, probably because he doesn't want everyone to ask for free things, and then shoves another glass at me with a sigh. "Fine, girl."

I gift him a big smile, then drink. My hand reaches down to Eli's as I do so. I intertwine my fingers with the ones that had been holding my knee before, and slide his hand further up my thigh. "Thanks. It's really good. What's in this?"

The bartender gives a whole list I've forgotten three seconds later. Perhaps because Eli's tighter grip on my thigh is starting to give effects.

We sit for a few more minutes before I get up. Confused, Eli looks at me. We'd been fully sitting against each other. To explain, I lean closer to his ear. "I'm going to the bathroom. Problems to fix."

His eyes meet mine, he reads them for a few seconds, then nods, grinning. "Sure."

I squeeze his hand, then disappear into the hallway that has a big sign with "TOILET" above it. I pass people who are making out and people who are throwing up on the ground.

By the time I've made it to the end of the hallway, where I see another door that's probably like a cleaning supply room, Eli has caught up with me.

Three seconds later, my arms have wrapped around his neck and we're kissing. He cups my face, moving quite passionately for a drunk man, and pushes my back against the door. It happens to be open, so we fall into the room.

Luckily, it's so small that my back presses into another wall. The door closes behind us, but would've had to do that anyways. His hands are off my body—his lips aren't—as he searches for a light. Then his hands are also roaming everywhere again.

Mine travel down his body. I press against him by pulling his belt, and he groans quietly. The kissing goes so deep and fast that I can barely breathe, but I don't mind. Need distraction.

"Wasn't wrong for going here to take my mind off things," he murmurs.

"There's other things you can take off," I blurt out, and cringe, but his smile deepens.

"Whatever you say."

☀︎︎

A/n:

The way everyone did notice that Minho (obviously) lay his book down on Lelia's bed on purpose, but no one commented on the fact that he happened to be shirtless just when he knew she'd come by— wow, so smart, Minho

Anyway, hope you enjoyed x

(You probably didn't enjoy this chapter but at least Eli is nice aha)