𝟢𝟧𝟣,𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"

"...so I told him Jennifer could help," Newt finishes.

My arms stay crossed in the seconds of silence.

"Well?"

"Well what?" Minho asks. "I'll share the pity I have with Lyndon. I don't have to speak."

When the eyes go to me, I raise an eyebrow. "What? I'll talk to Lyndon on my own, too. And I'm not talking until you've apologized to me. Minho is right. I was busy with other shit, and I'm not the one who's constantly with him like a dog."

"No need to attack me— do you hear that? Your girlfriend is calling me a bloody dog!"

"If it helps, you're a golden retriever," Minho shrugs, unbothered.

"More like a Chiwawa," I say.

Minho snorts. "A Komondor."

"Affenpinscher."

"Do I need to be concerned you two know that many dog kinds?" Annoyed, Newt plops down on Minho's bed.

Three seconds later, his face falls, and he jumps off. "I'm not touching that until you've washed your sheets."

"We were literally just kissing." My eyes automatically roll. "Take the example."

"Right?" Minho turns back to Newt. "When are you gonna make a freaking move?"

"Are you insane?" He spits out, eyes wide at the imagination. "If I'd kiss him right now, I think he'll get a heart attack."

Okay, he has a point.

"I don't think there will be any moment with you in which Lyndon won't have a heart attack," Minho says. "Saw how fast he was here when you started screamin' like a baby?"

"Make sure he's calm when you do make a move," I suggest.

"I already made a move. I kissed him on the cheek."

My other eyebrows raises as high as the other one. "And?"

"And nothing."

"What did you say?"

"Something like 'all clean'," he explains. "He had paint on his face and I cleaned it."

"You sucked the paint off his face—"

He yelps. "Ew, no, Minho! I removed the paint with my hand and then kissed his clean face."

"Jeez. Better give me some more context next time," Minho mumbles before he raises his voice again. "And what did he say?"

"He thanked me. In a whisper."

I can feel my expression form into a crazy one. "I have mixed opinions."

"I have mixed opinions on you."

"No need to bloody attack me," I mimic, trying my best on a British accent. "I have mixed opinions on you, too."