chapter 4

Chapter 4 – Chapter 4: Crossing Over

Ever since Xiao Wushuang sent those scumbags to Lao Mountain Prison, she devoted herself wholeheartedly to her career and work.

As a result, in just three years, there have been tremendous breakthroughs in both medical technology and space technology.

“We did it, we did it, Dr. Xiao, we finally did it!”

“As long as you take this Gene Agent, the genes in the human body can undergo natural selection, and after recombination and rearrangement, not only can human lifespan be extended to two thousand years, but also human quality will be comprehensively improved. There will be no illnesses like colds and cancer, and when humans migrate, they will not suffer from distance-related ailments.”

“Dr. Xiao, the technology of Spaceship- travel has been greatly improved, and its safety performance has also been greatly enhanced, especially the Invisible Laser Shield, which greatly reduces the risk of harm to humans during space migration.”

“Wow, Dr. Xiao is truly a genius among geniuses. Achieving great success in a single industry is something that billions of people admire, let alone Dr. Xiao, who has achieved great success in medicine, technology, and martial arts. She’s simply a god in the hearts of the people.”

“Three years ago, Dr. Xiao won the Global Alliance Technology Outstanding Contribution Award. I didn’t expect that three years later, Dr. Xiao would achieve even greater accomplishments, something ordinary people could not achieve in several lifetimes.”

“Haha, fortunately, Dr. Xiao is from Longzhou Land. Her achievements and massive contributions are the pride and glory of our Longzhou Land.”

“Dr. Xiao is simply inhuman. I don’t know what would happen if we lost her one day.”

“Pah, pah! Don’t jinx it. Since Dr. Xiao has already developed human genetic modification and natural selection technology, she can live for two thousand years.”

“Yes, yes, yes, pah, I don’t want to jinx it. I hope Dr. Xiao lives for two thousand years and leads us to new planets to expand our territory.”

“Haha…”

When it’s late at night and quiet, Xiao Wushuang, who is lying in bed resting, suddenly opens her eyes, and a vicious light flashes through the depths of her pupils.

At this moment, the alarm suddenly rings in the villa.

All the bodyguards quickly went into action. Some went to check the situation, while others rushed to Xiao Wushuang’s side to protect her.

Xiao Wushuang wears a red silk sleepwear, her long hair draped, looking stunning.

“Dr. Xiao!”

“Who broke into the villa?”

“Team Three is checking.”

After a while, the members of Team Three hurriedly came running, “Dr. Xiao, it’s a meteorite from outer space heading towards the villa.”

The bodyguards’ expressions changed immediately, and they said to Xiao Wushuang, “Dr. Xiao, please move to the basement.”

Meteorites from the sky, even if the villa has the highest level of protection, could still possibly penetrate the protective layer, causing the collapse of the building and injuries to people.

No matter how strong one’s martial arts skills are, it’s difficult to fight against unexpected disasters.

Xiao Wushuang said, “I’ll take a look!”