chapter 101

Chapter 101: Chapter 101: Sold to Foreign Countries

After spending three or four days at Xiao Family, Gao Jianjun returned home.

He still had work to do, and the visit to his wife’s maiden family was only for a short break.

Due to the allure of the vegetables in Xiao Family, he really didn’t want to leave.

After returning home, with his wife and children gone, he couldn’t cook for himself and had to order from the cafeteria or takeaway.

However, after getting used to the exquisite delicacies of Xiao Family, going back to eating pig-like food was truly painful.

Before leaving, he approached Xiao Jinli.

“Jinli, have you ever thought about expanding this earthworm business?” Gao Jianjun asked tentatively.

Gao Jianjun observed the earthworms in the greenhouse for several days and found that they were slightly different from ordinary earthworms. In addition to being large, they were of superior quality.

You should know that earthworms contain a rich array of nutrients and are considered high-end ingredients in foreign countries.

Of course, only carefully cultivated earthworms could become high-end ingredients.

He was engaged in foreign trade business, with rich experience, keen judgment, and discerning abilities.

Upon hearing Gao Jianjun’s words, Xiao Jinli’s expression froze for a moment before she reacted and asked, “Uncle, what do you mean? What do you mean by expanding the business?”

In her heart, she thought, “It finally arrived.”

Gao Jianjun explained seriously, “I mean, besides selling them to the villagers for farming, we could also sell them abroad?”

“What? Sell them abroad?” Xiao Jinli asked with an incredulous expression,

“Can these earthworms really be sold abroad?”

“Yes!” Gao Jianjun nodded, “Your Uncle is in the foreign trade business, so I know what I’m talking about. However, if we want to do big business and sell them to foreign countries, the earthworms in your greenhouse are far from enough. We need to expand the breeding scale, but you are still a child and studying in school, so what about that?”

The key issue was that only Xiao Jinli knew the techniques of raising earthworms.

If possible, he hoped Xiao Jinli could teach it to someone else.

Of course, that person had to be someone trustworthy.

Therefore, this was the difficult part.

Xiao Jinli understood Gao Jianjun’s meaning. She lowered her eyes and seemed to be pondering.

After a while, she said seriously, “Uncle, I will think carefully about this matter.

How about this? You can take most of the earthworms from my greenhouse to test the waters first, how about that?”

“Great!” Gao Jianjun laughed, “It’s good to be cautious. You, at such a young age, are just as calculating as an adult.”

Xiao Jinli said, “I’m afraid it won’t sell well, so we must give it a try first. Since

Uncle has connections, he can take the lead.”

“Ha ha…” Gao Jianjun laughed, “You should trust your uncle’s judgment. The earthworms you’ve cultivated will definitely sell well. Alright, then I’ll take some back first to explore the market.”