chapter 9

Chapter 9 – Chapter 9: Decisively and Domineeringly Saving People!

Two groups of people were in a standoff in the yard of Xiao Youfu’s house.

One group were the village head, local elders and middle-aged villagers, and the other was naturally the Liu family.

Wow, a lot of Liu family members had come over, mostly young adults, and they bore tools in their hands—hoes, iron shovels, bamboo poles, and such. It was clear they came prepared.

Xiao Chunhua had been laid by her family in the main room of the house, lying on a bamboo bed, looking pale and feeble due to blood loss. It seemed she was exhaling more than she was inhaling, which greatly worried Madame Xiao.

Hearing that Jinli was going in, a villager expressed his worries, “It’s really bloody inside, can we let Jinli go in?”

Someone’s reminder made many villagers snap back to reality.

“Yeah, this isn’t an ordinary conflict. Xiao Chunhua just lost her baby, letting a child go in is not a good omen.”

“So what do we do now? Do we not let Jinli go in?”

“It’s too late to stop her from going inside. Jinli has already entered.”

Seeing Xiao Jinli walking in, Xiao Youfu’s family brightened up.

The village head’s pupils involuntarily shrank, and then he sternly said, “This matter concerns adults. You, a child, should stay out of it.”

The main concern was that the heavy smell of blood here might scare Jinli.

Jinli is the lucky star of the whole village, the village’s treasure, no harm could befall her.

Having said that, he cast a harsh gaze at his own son Xiao Qingshan.

Facing his father’s terrifying stare, Xiao Qingshan shivered and immediately hid behind Jinli.

He felt somewhat wronged.

His father and the people from the Liu family had been arguing for such a long time without reaching any results, while Xiao Chunhua’s condition was getting more and more dangerous. He had no choice but to seek Jinli’s help.

Although he felt a little guilty for relying on Jinli.

As soon as Xiao Jinli entered, her beautiful, sharp eyes darted towards the main room.

Then, without saying a word, she ran straight towards the main room.

Everyone was stunned by Xiao Jinli’s actions.

Especially the Liu family, they were somewhat dumbfounded, not understanding why the argument suddenly stopped and why everyone was staring blankly at a child.

As soon as she entered the room, she was hit with a stench of blood, quite intense and nauseating.

Xiao Jinli slightly frowned, but she wasn’t disgusted.

She saw Xiao Chunhua, who was lying on a bamboo bed, more accurately, unconscious.

Madame Xiao covered her with a thin blanket, but couldn’t hide her increasingly pale face.

And the sound of blood dribbling “drip drip” onto the floor.

Seeing Xiao Jinli appear, Madame Xiao immediately pleaded, “Jinli, I beg you, you must save my daughter. Please, Jinli, I beg you.”

Xiao Jinli swiftly approached the bamboo bed and placed two fingers on Chunhua’s nostrils. Then, she put her entire palm on Chunhua’s chest.

After a while, she sternly said, “Sister Chunhua is in critical condition and must be rushed to the hospital immediately. Has anyone called 120?”