chapter 7

Chapter 7 – Chapter 7: Female Cows Express Gratitude, Space Unlocked

Xiao Mother was considering how to answer these people when Xiao Jinli turned her head and suddenly said, “It was me who asked Mom to bring me here.”

Words that shock people!

When Xiao Jinli spoke, she simply astonished the villagers present.

Ad

“My goodness, are my ears playing tricks on me? How did I hear Jinli speaking?”

“If there’s a problem with your ears, there’s a problem with mine too, I also seem to have heard Jinli speak. And when she does speak, she is clear and fluent.”

“Oh, it really was Jinli speaking. She’s so young, only three months, right? A three-month-old baby talking already surprised me. What’s even more shocking is her clear pronunciation and fluency. My goodness, Jinli is a genius!”

“Yes, a genius, a language genius!”

“A three-month-old infant speaking better than a three-year-old child. This child is really rare.”

Just as everyone was praising Jinli, suddenly a villager excitedly shouted, “The calf is about to be born, it’s coming!”

As soon as someone shouted, everyone’s attention quickly turned to the birthing cow.

They saw the calf, who had been unable to be born for a whole day, being born more than halfway out with a “moo” from the mother cow.

The most difficult part of the delivery was over, and the rest was relatively easy.

A villager immediately called out, “Xiao Changsheng’s family, hurry up and bring some dry hay and water for the mother cow to regain some strength.”

“The dry hay and water have been prepared!” Xiao Changsheng’s wife immediately brought dry hay and water.

After the mother cow ate a few mouthfuls of hay and water, she let out another “moo” cry, and the whole calf fell out.

“Haha, it’s born, it’s born, the calf is born!”

The villagers were filled with excitement and joy.

As the newborn calf was still wrapped in its membrane, the mother cow went up and licked it off, and after a while, the calf wobbled to its feet.

“Haha, the calf stood up!”

After the calf stood up, it nuzzled its little head against its mother’s neck, as if in celebration and also acting spoiled at the same time.

The mother cow licked her calf’s fur again, “mooed,” and ran to Xiao Mother, kneeling down in front of her with her two front hooves bent.

The villagers gasped in surprise.

“What is this cow doing?”

“What else could it be doing, it’s kneeling down to Xiaofang.”

“I know it’s kneeling. But why is it kneeling to Xiaofang?”

Someone suddenly thought of something and looked at Jinli in Xiaofang’s arms, her big eyes blinking.

So a villager shouted, “Could it be that the cow was able to give birth smoothly thanks to Jinli? So, it’s thanking Jinli?”

Others also reacted.

“Now that you mention it, it really might be the case.”

“It’s not might be, it’s definitely the case.”