chapter 80

Chapter 80: Lucky Star is the Animal King

“What, you want a piece of land?”

After returning from Jianggan City, Xiao Jinli brought up the request for a piece of land to her parents.

Learn more
Xiao Jinli nodded and said, “Yes, I want a piece of land. This land should be able to accommodate at least thirty or forty types of seeds.”

Xiao’s mother looked at her daughter’s serious expression and slightly furrowed her brow before asking earnestly, “Jinli, are you sure you want to plant things on the land?”

“Yes. Mom, I bought some seeds from a seed shop in Jianggan City,” Xiao Jinli replied honestly. “I want to plant these things myself.”

Xiao’s father laughed and said, “Wife, if our child wants a piece of land, let’s give her one. After all, we have land in the family. If not, we can always ask other people in the village if they have some.”

He has always been very indulgent with his daughter since, unlike other children, Xiao Jinli has always been quite sensible.

After hearing her husband’s words, Xiao’s mother said somewhat speechlessly, “Is this a question of whether we have land or not? Why would Jinli want a piece of land to plant things at such a young age? Besides, does a child know how to plant things?”

Although she usually participates in labor, she rarely lets the two children take part in activities like planting vegetables.

However, Xiao Jinli said very seriously, “Mom, let me tell you, I have thought deeply about wanting to plant things on land. I want to focus on studying agriculture.”

Upon hearing this, Xiao’s father burst into laughter and said, “Good, Jinli has aspirations at such a young age. Well done, daughter, I support you!”

“…” Xiao’s mother laughed helplessly. “Since you have such aspirations and interests, Mom will support you too. But Jinli, have you set your sights on a particular piece of land?”

Xiao Jinli thought for a moment before saying, “Not yet. I’ll look around tomorrow.”

Learn more
“Alright, you can go have a look. If you like one of our lands, that’s the best. If you like someone else’s in the village, Dad will talk to them and ask them to sell or rent it,” Xiao’s father immediately decided.

Xiao Jinli happily said, “Thank you, Mom and Dad!”

Xiao Siqian’s dark eyes flashed and he looked at Xiao Jinli somewhat strangely.

Did this child buy so many seeds just to plant them herself? With her parents’ permission, Xiao Jinli went to find Cow King.

“Cow King, let’s go work,” said Xiao Jinli.

Afterwards, Xiao Siqian, who was following behind, saw Cow King crouching down, Xiao Jinli leaping onto him, and sitting on him firmly.

Xiao Siqian,

So that’s how Cow King was used?

Xiao Jinli directed Cow King, “Let’s make a round of the whole village.”

Whenever Xiao Jinli was feeling lazy and didn’t want to walk, she would ride Cow King around.

Cow King was obedient, carrying his young master steadily, and they started walking towards the farmland in the village.

Learn more
As they walked out, the villagers saw Xiao Jinli riding Cow King and greeted her with smiles.

“Jinli, where are you going with Cow King?”