chapter 10

Chapter 10 – Chapter 10: Little Koi’s Fierce and Overbearing Attitude (Please Comment!!!)

The villagers of Liujiacun were pale, their expressions somewhat astonished.

Someone asked, “How… how could it be intentional murder?”

These villagers who couldn’t even read, how could they know it was a crime of intentional murder?

Some people looked at Xiao Jinli’s age and didn’t quite believe it.

“No, you’re just a kid, how do you know this is a crime of intentional murder? You must be talking nonsense and trying to deceive us.”

Liu Bald also reacted, glaring at Xiao Jinli, and shouted, “You little brat, how dare you lie to people, I’ll beat you to death!”

As he said that, he picked up an iron shovel and aimed it directly at her head. The people of Xiao Family Village had furious expressions on their faces.

“Liu Gou, you dare!” the Village Head roared angrily.

Nobody expected that just as he said it, he would swing it down.

He clearly wanted to put Jinli in mortal danger.

Even the closest person to Jinli couldn’t save her.

But what happened next stunned everyone.

“How… how is this possible?”

Not just the people of Liujiacun, but also the villagers of Xiao Family Village were somewhat stunned.

However, the villagers of Xiao Family Village soon breathed a sigh of relief and started to cheer.

“Jinli is Jinli, able to catch such an iron shovel thrown at her. If it was me, I definitely couldn’t do it!”

“I always knew Jinli had great strength, but I never thought her power would be enough to surpass a strong adult. Haha, that’s good, in the future, whoever dares to bully Jinli will get a punch from her, sending them flying three meters away.”

“Haha…”

The villagers were relieved and happy.

However, Liu Bald, Liu Daqiang, and the villagers of Liujiacun were not pleased.

They didn’t expect that a girl in her early teens would be able to catch a sudden blow from an iron shovel; her reaction speed and strength amazed them.

What kind of freak is this child from Xiao Family Village?

Xiao Jinli grabbed the handle of the iron shovel and pushed it forward with all her might, knocking Liu Bald to the ground.

She clapped her hands, and a cold smile appeared on her delicate face that didn’t match her age.

She said, “You all saw it, didn’t you? Liu Bald can just hit with an iron shovel in public?

I’m so small and he’s so big, even if he doesn’t kill me, he’ll seriously injure me. If this isn’t intentional murder, what is it? So, do you people of Liujiacun all want to be accomplices with this father and son?”

If at first, they had blocked Xiao Chunhua from going to the hospital for treatment, it might be just a scare tactic.

But when Liu Bald directly hits a child with an iron shovel, it is really an attempt to kill.

The villagers of Liujiacun were all pale, their expressions panicked.

One of them said, “Liu Daqiang, you deal with your own problems. I have things at home to take care of, so I’ll leave first.”