chapter 105

)

Chapter 105: Chapter 105: Establishing a Cooperative

After Xiao Jinli shared her idea, the Village Head excitedly slapped his thigh and said, “Establishing a cooperative is a great idea. I think it’s feasible.

Chunfu, what do you think?”

In rural areas, the best way to achieve the common prosperity ot the whole village is through cooperation.

The state also encourages this by providing policy support such as loan subsidies, technical assistance and promotion of services, and continuously develops various forms of moderate-scale operations.

Cooperative model mostly focuses on family units, mainly using resources of each family for production cooperation, driving and enjoying policy support, and expanding the production scale of a certain field to achieve the same scale.

Xiao Family Village has been seeking a way to get rich for a long time but after years of discussion, nothing ideal has been found.

Now that Xiao Jinli has come up with a solution, the Village Head naturally would not want to give up.

Xiao Chunfu nodded and said, “I also think it’s possible.”

The Village Head asked others, and their opinions were similar.

The Village Head said, “Jinli, since this involves the big issues of the whole village, I’ll let the whole village hold a meeting. If everyone has no objections, then there should be no problem.”

Xiao Jinli smiled and said, “Of course.”

After the Village Head and others left happily, Xiao Wanshan looked at his daughter seriously and said, “Girl, letting the whole village grow vegetables for sale, engaging in agricultural operations on a large scale, and establishing a cooperative has obvious advantages. But, Little Bao, will it be too difficult?”

By difficulty, Xiao’s father meant whether Xiao Jinli could raise that many earthworms.

With 123 households in the village, each with at least three to five acres of land, it adds up to several hundred acres.

How many earthworms would need to be raised to meet the demand?

He was a little worried.

Gao Yanxin’s eyes widened, surprised, “Cousin, you’re really smart! How did you think about letting the entire village grow vegetables and establishing a cooperative?”

His cousin was only ten years old!

Where would a ten-year-old child know about these things?

Xiao Siqian’s eyes were also closely watching Xiao Jinli, thinking that this child’s mind was not something ordinary children could compare to.

At first, he thought she bought seeds just for fun.

At the end, the real plan was here.

Her ultimate goal was for the entire village?

Ji Yuzhu told her son, “Jinli has always been smart since she was a child. For small matters in the village, she usually doesn’t interfere, but for big issues, Jinli is the one who usually takes charge. Can’t you adapt to it by now? Now,

Ad

Jinli is doing this because she wants the whole village to live a better life.”

Xiao Siqian,

After living in the village for so long. he knew more or less about Xiao Tinli’s special status in the village.

Whenever there was a problem in the village that was difficult to solve, they would turn to Xiao Jinli.