chapter 41

Chapter 41: Chapter 41: Conflict

Li Yuanming certainly couldn’t name a cow market.

About half of these dozen or so cows were bought from a cow market, but the other half were stolen from nearby villages.

Seeing that they weren’t talking, Xiao Chunfu became more aggressive.

He continued, “What’s the matter? Is it that hard to name one of your cooperative cow markets? Or do you need to think for so long? Or,”

His sharp gaze swept over these people, and with a change of tone, he said sharply, “Are these cows really stolen by you?”

At this, Li Yuanming and the others’ expressions changed in the cover of darkness.

Li Si sharply retorted, “Bullshit, don’t slander us. We are legitimate cattle traders.”

“If you are legitimate cattle traders, what are you doing chasing our family’s cows?” Xiao Chunfu sharply countered, “How come our Cow King from Xiao Family Village has become one of your transactions, and we don’t even know about it?”

Upon hearing this, Li Yuanming and the others suddenly realized.

These three people came for the lost cow.

The missing cow was most likely the cunning and intelligent one among this group, the one that could open doors and untie ropes by itself.

No wonder they came looking for it.

Li Yuanming looked at the cow, which was now standing quietly beside a little girl. In its gaze at them, there was an inexplicable disdain and contempt.

Li Yuanming, “… l’ Was he crazy, or seeing things, to see such a look in a cow’s eyes?

Li Yuanming sized up the three people in front of him, exchanged glances with his comrades, and they all nodded slightly in tacit agreement.

Then they simultaneously reached out for their anesthetic guns and shot them at the three people, as well as the cow.

They couldn’t take the other cows away for now, but this clever and cunning one had to be taken.

No matter if these people were looking for it or not, they couldn’t see their faces clearly under the cover of darkness. Even if they knew they had stolen the cows, once they were all knocked out by the anesthesia, they would take the cow and run away.

They had beautiful thoughts.

They thought they could easily take out the three of them with anesthetic guns

In nana.

Little did they know that their every move was under Xiao Jinli’s watch.

As they raised their anesthetic guns and aimed them at the three of them, five thin silver needles flew out of nowhere, piercing their wrists directly.

Their wrists felt like they had been sliced by a sharp knife, causing them to instinctively throw away their anesthetic guns in pain, shouting, “Ah, it hurts!” The other hand instinctively covered the painful area.

The simultaneous actions of the five people made Xiao Chunfu and Xiao Siqian somewhat baffled.

What were these people doing all of a sudden?

Xiao Chunfu looked at them suspiciously and asked doubtfully, “What tricks are you playing? No, what did you just throw away?”

Having said that, his gaze searched the ground.