chapter 35

Chapter 35: Chapter 35: Being Expelled (Happy New Year)

Teacher Xiao couldn’t understand at the moment, why would these school leaders defend a student who just slept in class and had poor academic results so much?

Moreover, her uncle was the School Guidance Director; wouldn’t the two principals give him some face?

She knew that her credibility as a teacher might be severely damaged this time, yet they chose to not defend her but to put more pressure on her.

Teacher Xiao felt that this was the most humiliating experience she had had since becoming a teacher.

Xiao Junxuan saw that Teacher Xiao didn’t answer Principal Chen’s question for a long time, and knew that her problem was huge. He asked coldly, “Teacher Xiao, is it so difficult to just respond whether what the two little classmates said is true or not?”

Teacher Xiao’s face was extremely ugly, and she looked at her uncle with a pleading look.

Guo Chungui received this pleading look from his niece and his face turned black immediately.

He didn’t deny the facts stated by the two little classmates at all.

As a relative of the Xiao Family, he knew very well that Xiao Jianming was the darling of the entire Xiao Family. They wouldn’t even dare to use harsh words, let alone criticize or beat him. They spoiled him without any principles.

But he didn’t expect that his niece would also spoil that child so unprincipledly at school.

Bullying classmates was just brushed off so lightly.

This niece even made a bigger fool of herself by reporting the matter directly to the Principal.

It was obvious that she, as a teacher, didn’t fulfill her responsibilities, but she pushed the blame onto her students. Is this what a role model should do?

Learn more
She was obviously too biased!

Director Guo took a deep breath and said with a solemn face, “Teacher Xiao, as a teacher, the first thing you should do is to be fair and impartial to every student without any bias.

With so many mistakes made by Xiao Jianming, have you ever seriously criticized or educated him? Now, you just push the blame onto your students, causing many of them to have strong resentment towards you. Teacher Xiao Hongmei, honestly, I am very disappointed in you!”

Xiao Hongmei felt like she had been heavily struck, and looked at her uncle in disbelief.

She never thought that her uncle, whom she had hoped would side with her, would end up criticizing her in public.

With her strong self-esteem, she couldn’t accept this.

With red eyes and a look of great grievance, she tried to defend herself, “Uncle, you know what kind of child Jianming is. He is just naughtier and more mischievous than other children, and he hasn’t caused any substantial harm to other students. It’s just that these children are overreacting and making a big deal out of it. Tearing apart a textbook is not a big deal, and I can just replace it. Why do I have to give them justice? Isn’t this a blatant provocation of my authority as a teacher?”

Tearing apart a textbook…

Upon hearing her words, Principal Chen, Vice-principal Lin, and Guo Chungui were all shocked.

Xiao Jinli’s worldview was also shattered by a teacher.

What does she mean by naughtier and more mischievous? Bullying, beating, and taunting classmates, tearing apart their textbooks, not participating in collective labor – aren’t these mistakes serious enough?