chapter 15

Chapter 15: Chapter 15: The Truth Revealed 1

The Liu Family didn’t believe that Xiao Chunhua was carrying a son at all.

Old Lady Liu exclaimed in disbelief, “A son? How is that possible? We had Granny Yuan from Ten Li Village come over to have a look, and she clearly said that the child in that wretched woman’s stomach was a bad deal!”

Ad

As soon as she finished speaking, Auntie Xiao seemed to understand everything in an instant.

“Well, now I get it.” She pointed at the Liu Family and shouted, “You think Chunhua is carrying a girl, so you don’t want this child, and neither does the child’s mother.

But if you divorce Chunhua for no reason, it would be unreasonable and you would have no excuse to ask for the betrothal gifts back. So, you set up Chunhua to have an affair, is that right?”

Liu Daqiang and his family were taken aback, their pupils involuntarily shrinking!

The truth was indeed just like this.

But could they admit it?

Definitely not!

Just as Liu Daqiang was about to refute, Auntie Xiao took out a recording pen and said coldly, “Hmph, don’t be so quick to deny it. I have evidence in my hands, I’m not just making things up!”

“What is this thing?”

Most of the villagers were not highly educated and had never seen a recording pen before.

“This is a recording pen!” Xiao Qingshan explained with some surprise.

“Haha, this is a recording pen?” Many people were curious, “Is it the same thing as a tape recorder? It sounds similar from the name!”

Xiao Qingshan explained, “Yes, it has the same function as a tape recorder.”

Liu Daqiang looked at the so-called recording pen in Auntie Xiao’s hand with confusion.

Liu Bald had a bad feeling about it and said, “What is this thing you’ve taken out, and you even claim it’s evidence! Don’t slander us!”

Auntie Xiao sneered, “Hmph, whether I have wronged you or not, you’ll know when you hear it!”

After she finished speaking, she immediately played the recording pen.

Then, they heard a familiar voice.

“Baby, I missed you so much!”

This voice was Liu Daqiang’s, which both the villagers of Liujiacun and those of Xiao’s Village were familiar with.

“Why is this voice so disgusting . It’s Daqiang’s voice, right? Haha…”

Who would have thought that the next voice would leave everyone speechless.

A woman’s voice with a coquettish tone said, “You dead ghost, we see each other every day, how can you miss me?”

Then, everyone heard a “pop” sound of a kiss, followed by a man’s hoarse and passionate voice,

“I miss you so much, especially down there, I can’t get enough of you. Do you want to touch it?”

“You dead ghost, what you mean by missing me is actually missing that part of me. Hmph, I think all men are just lower body creatures.”

Hearing the voices coming from the recording pen, both the villagers of Liujiacun and those of Xiao’s Village were shocked.

If these two voices were a couple’s bedroom talk, then others would praise them for being affectionate.