Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Days passé, and days turned into weeks, and they still hadn’t heard anything from Dumbledore. They took their exams, while Hermione panicked, second guessing herself. The Ginny issue had been getting harder and harder to ignore, even after Ron had sent a letter to his mother about it.

They’d been lazing about in the Gryffindor common room (here all the lions seemed not to mind having a snake, especially the snake of all snakes, Lord Slytherin), when a boy that Percy didn’t recognize came up.

 “Excuse me, but Professor Dumbledore gave this to me, he said I had to give this to Lord Gryffindor and Lord Waytr.”

“Thanks Jimmy.” said Harry.

He read it out loud, so Ron and Hermione could hear;

Dear Harry and Lord Waytr,

I need to see the both ofyou in my office as soon as possible,

Signed Albus P.W.B. Dumbledore

P.S. I have a craving for Dragon Beans

“What do you think it’s about?” Asked Ron, “Do you think it’s about that trip?”

“Only one way to find out, you finished Harry?” Percy asked.

“Yeah. Ron, could you take my stuff up, even if it isn’t, it’ll probably take a while. Just give it back to me at the start of classes tomorrow”

“Sure Harry, we don’t want Ginny to do anything to it.” He answered.

Harry smiled grimly.

They took the long way so that Percy could drop his stuff off and Harry could drop off Baron (His cat), and so they could grab their maps, and Harry could grab his cloak, just in case.

When they got to the office, they saw him behind his desk, watching as the sun set, the room looking as if it was on fire.

“Hello, my lords. Well, Harry, as I promised, you can come, and I thought that, considering whose soul piece it is, his history and the fact that you’ve probably told him everything that we’ve done in these lessons of ours, that Lord Waytr might want to come along and help us, so if you could grab your cloak, we’ll almost be ready.”

“I already have it sir; we thought it might come in useful. But sir, what do you mean ‘his history’?”

“I’m sorry to say Harry, that that’s simply not my story to tell.” He said, sounding slightly mournful about not being able to tell Harry, “Now, Harry there are some things that we, meaning Lord Waytr and I, need to talk about. So we will both be flashing over with our phoenix, then Fawkes will come and wait with you while we discuss things, when we are finished I’ll summon him and he will bring you. I wasn’t going to bring Fawkes originally, but then I remembered Κυμα, and realised that it would be good to have them both. So, do you both understand?”