Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Percy had been having a great day, at least, he was until he got home from skating. He'd been having a lot of fun all day and at about 4 o’clock he decided it was about time he got home or his mum might worry. When he got home he heard talking in the kitchen.

"Mum! I'm home!" He called out to her.

"Percy could you come here for a second? I need to talk to you." She called she sounded slightly worried, so Percy grabbed Riptide out of his pocket, keeping it close just in case.

"Ok just need to put my stuff away then I'll be right there" he replied. After he put his stuff away and grabbed Riptide, he went into the kitchen.The first thing he saw was a bald guy with slits for a nose and red eyes sitting next to his mum in a black robe, he immediately uncapped Riptide, thinking it was a monster.

“Percy! Stop, put that away, you don’t need it, he won’t hurt us.”

His mum looked completely calm if a little worried, whether it was about him, the bald guy, or Paul he didn’t know, but he sat down none-the-less. The first thing he said was "Why don't you have a nose? And who are you?"

"Percy, why don't you sit down so I can explain things to you?" His mum asked, "What would you like to know first?"

"Ummm . . . . . How about we start with who is he?" He asked He figured this would be the easiest to answer.

"Percy, his name is Tom Riddle.” She paused, like she was trying to figure out what to say, “Percy this is your grandfather."

AN:// I would like to say that these are not mine. Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan and Harry Potter belongs to J.K.Rowling.

This has been edited. 11/08/2014