Chapter 2

"Ah . . . Mum if he's your dad and his last name is Riddle shouldn't yours be to?" He asked, still a little shacked, "And shouldn't he be dead? You said your parents died in a plane crash? And what about your mum?" Voldemort and mum both tensed up at the last question.

"One at a time Percy. Ok, so for the last name when I came to America I changed my last name so no one could find me, some things were happening that I couldn’t explain and I was in danger. For the plane crash story, it was a lot easier to say that at the time than to say that he died but had the possibility to come back. As for my mother," mum looked down with tears in her eyes here, "my mother was killed in a potions accident when I was nine after that I stayed with your grandfather for a while. After I graduated I moved to New York, a few years later I met your father an-" She stopped herself here, not wanting to reveal to much to her father, not sure how he’d take super powerful beings capable of destroying him with a single thought.

"Speaking of the boys father were is he? I assume that you raised him on your own." Mr Riddle (It’d be to weird calling him grandpa, he hadn’t had a sane or living one of those before, so he’d never called anyone that) asked curiously.

"Yes, I raised him on my own. His father was a business man. But he got lost at sea, he never came back." Answered mum. Percy smirked slightly when he heard her excuse, remembering it as the one she had told him when he didn’t know about the gods.

"Really? That’s ... Unfortunate. Does that mean you have no family here?"

She seemed upset, like she was insulted that he could say something like that. “No father, I got married to a muggle, he doesn’t know about you. He’s visiting family at the mument, but his mother doesn’t like me, or Percy, so we decided to stay here.”

Oh. I was hoping that you might come and live with me.” He seemed genuinely sad that she had said she wasn’t coming. I believe that I’ve given you enough news, it’s probably best if I leave now. I’ll show myself out.” He turned to go, then stopped, obviously remembering something. "While I remember, this is your my daughter." With that he handed he a stick and left.

After a minute in silence Percy asked, "Ok mum what’s with the stick?"

"It's my wand Percy, 11 inches long, ash with a dragon heartstring as a core. Ok, how about you tell Chiron that you will be going to a school in Scotland from now on while I cook dinner?" asked Sally.

"Yep, sounds good. What time will dinner be ready?"

"Around sevenish. Now go talk to Chiron." She answered.

AN:// Again it's not mine. I just want to say I would like a comment if you can. I want to know if anyone is reading this. And If there is any thing I need to work on

This has been edited. 11/08/2014