DO NOT PLAY

I loved playing my Nintendo ds. The 3ds came out not too long ago, but I still loved lots of the titles I could play on my original ds. One day, I saw that there was a download for a game. It was titled DO NOT PLAY.
  Despite the name, I downloaded the game. I always loved playing new games and I've never heard of it before.
  Once the game was completely downloaded, I started to play right away.
  The screen turned black. Then text appeared on the screen that said: DO NOT CONTINUE.
  I thought that the game seemed pretty weird, but I pressed the start button anyway.
  The text disappeared and on the screen and a sprite of a video game character appeared on the screen. It was a girl with long, blonde hair and green eyes. She wore a white dress. The game was 8-bit and actually looked really cool.
  A box appeared on the screen that read DO NOT NAME YOUR CHARACTER.
  I decided to name her after me, so I typed in the name Jessie.
   I then made my character walk around. The back round was only a flat ground with grass. I just made the character walk staight.
   I didn't know where I had to go, all I could do is go forward. I continued to walk straight until I saw a sprite right in front of me. She had black hair and red eyes.
  A text box then appeared. "WHY DID YOU NOT LISTEN?" She asked in the text. "DO NOT TALK TO ME"
  There was nothing else I could do besides walk around and talk to the girl, so I decided to talk to her again.
   The screen went blank. Text then appeared. YOU DID NOT LISTEN
  The screen then went back to black and stayed like that for a few seconds before more text appeared.
  I SEE YOU
  I was confused by the text, I was kind of creeped out. The screen stayed black for like 20 seconds before more text appeared.
  DO NOT LOOK BEHIND YOU.
  The screen then went black and stayed that way. I put my ds down, then turned around.
  A women with black hair and red eyes stood in front of me.

(This story was inspired by the Japanese game Nanashi no game. I love that game so much! -Paige)

(I also do not own the name "Nintendo ds" just to put that out there and I made up the name of the video game DO NOT PLAY)