Sand

She dug her feet into the sand as she leaned back and sighed in her beach chair. There was a light breeze that blew back her long hair and cooler her as she would sweat. She moved her feet around in the sand as it covered her feet and sunk around her. She could feel the sand running down her feet like an hourglass. There was nothing better then being completely at peace, and relaxed.
  The waves would sweep up onto the sand, and occasionally brush along her feet, wetting the sand around I her. The sand grew slightly heavier, but was still very calming to her as the sand grew cooler.
  The sand would get heavier with each wave that would touch the sand. It wasn't a big difference at first. She felt nearly half asleep. The sun was beaming against her skin.
   She dug her feet deeper, getting slightly over her ankles. She slowly moved her feet around which was slightly difficult under the wet sand, which she thought nothing about. This was a time of no stress. Not a worry in the world.
  She went to let out a sigh, which quickly turned into an unexpected gasp that escaped her thrust. Her feet suddenly felt very heavy. She began to pull her feet out of the sand which happened too slowly with each moment. She was breaking a sweat as she pulled back her legs with more force. She could feel her feet beginning to break free very slowly. A sharp pain in both of her ankles suddenly occurred, making her let out another gasp, this time with more panic in her voice. She let out a huge breath of air before attempting to free herself again.
The pain was only slight, but the fear was beginning to take over her. The weight was too strong. It was almost like fresh cement was piled on top of her feet. She slouched her head for a moment before pulling again, once again failing. Her attempts seemed hopeless but there was nothing she could do but pull and hope for the best.
She took in a deep breath before using all of her strength to pull both feet from the heavy sand that weighed her down. Her legs were finally free, but her feet remained in the sand.