Endless hall

"I woke up in an empty hall way. I had no memory of where I was or how I got there. There wasn't a single picture hung on the wall or any tables of any sorts. It was just an empty, lifeless hallway. It was too long to see the beginning or end. I decided to start walking forward. I had no idea how far I had already gone, so I was clueless if going forward or backwards would get me out quicker. All I could do was wonder these empty halls and hope for the best. As I walked through the halls, I had no idea how much time passed. It could've been hours or it could've been days. It could've been day, or it could've been night. I grew tired and weak as I continued to walk. There was no food or water, just endless walking. I looked through my pockets to see if I had anything at all that could help me. All I found was an empty gum wrapper, a crinkled up piece of paper, and a pen that was losing ink. I've been wondering so long so I lost all hope. These halls are endless, there's no chance of survival."

  Jared dropped the note and began to kick and punch the walls. He wasn't the first one trapped in these halls. Based off of the note he found, there was no escape. Although for Jared the halls weren't completely empty. Now and then he would find a body and navy times he would see the walls covered in scratch marks. He wanted to die then, but he didn't have any weapon. He was left alone to wonder the halls with no destination.