Stitch you up

Catherine was only sixteen years old when she died. She was found dead in her bedroom with her eyes shut. Her legs were stitched together with blood surrounding it. Her parents had disappeared ever since that day. Her friends claimed it was a suicide, but no one knew how that was possible. Investigators tried for years to figure out why she was like this, but they couldn't find a single clue. Eventually, they just gave up on the case about the stitched up teenager.
  About twenty years later, a spree of teenagers ages of fourteen through seventeen have been found dead in their bedrooms, with their eyes and mouth stitched shut. Most of the victims were female, but there were males as well. Teenagers have reported seeing a dark figure in their windows that appeared to be a teenage girl with long, dark hair and extremely sharp finger nails. Others have also said that she had eyes that were black with glowing white pupils and sharp teeth.
  Investigators noticed that Catherine had long dark hair and was found dead with similar stitches. They also noticed that the victims usually died after supposedly bullying other students.
  Looking deeper into Catherine's case, they discover that at a young age, Catherine enjoying stitched here own clothing. One day after pricking herself, she seemed to enjoy the feeling of needles going through her skin, so one day she decided to stitch her legs together so she could feel the rush that made her so happy. Unfortunately, when she did this to her legs, she cut through her nerves, causing her to bleed to death.
  It is said that everynight, Catherine goes into the rooms of the teenagers who bully others, and stitch their eyes and mouths. She whispers "I need to stitch you up," into their ears to wake them up, and then she does just that.

The picture above is Catherine, which is a picture I drew myself. I actually drew this picture of her before I had the inspiration for this story. I was just randomly drawing and that's how it turned out and I knew that I could use it to make a creepy story -Paige

Short horror stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें