Broken heart

Chris was so excited to go on a date with Taylor. She was very pretty, and he had never met anyone like her.
  The first date went amazing. They both had so much in commen. They went on two more dates which went amazing as well. Taylor had quickly fallen in love with Chris. She had been wanting a new guy.
  Taylor had been through a lot of heart break. Many guys would use her or just move on to another girl. She felt like she could never be loved, until Chris changed all that.
  They became a happy couple and would spend a lot of time together. Taylor started to become obsessed and she would always make sure they were the perfect couple.
  Taylor and Chris loved snugging together and would always make out on his couch.
  Taylor felt so lucky to have him and never wanted to loose him. She felt like she needed him more than anything.
  One night Chris called Taylor. He said that he thought the relationship had gotten boring and that he didn't want to be with her anymore. Taylor was devastated. She had never loved anyone so much, and now she had lost another guy.
  She began to become enraged when she saw Chris with another girl only two days after the break up. She felt a burning hate inside her.
                             ...
Chris woke up tied up to a cold wall. He had no memory of how he got there. He struggled to escape from the rope, but it was no use. He was terrified.
  He heard footsteps coming towards him. His heart began to race.
  Walking towards him he saw Taylor.
  "Taylor! What's going on? Why am I here?" Chris asked panickly.
   Taylor simply smiled.
  "You broke my heart, Chris," she said plainly. "I thought I could trust you,"
  "I'm so sorry Taylor! I never meant to hurt you!" He began crying.
  "I told you about all of those guys who hurt me. I thought you would understand. But yet you broke my heart just like all the others. Which means I must do to you what I did to the others..." She explained.
  "W-what are you talking about? Taylor you know I love you!" Chris cried desperately. "Please don't do this!"
  "Since so many guys have broken my heart..." She continued. "I just take their hearts...and now I'll take yours,"
  Chris started yelling and screaming desperately but nothing would be to save him.
  Taylor stabbed Chris in the stomach, and then cut him open. He cut out his heart and put it with all the other blood covered hearts.
   "Don't break my heart..." She grinned.