Boiled

I woke up not having any memory of where I was. I looked at my surroundings, trying to remember what happened. It appeared that I was at a doctor's office. There were all sorts of gadgets and shots hanging around. I couldn't imagine why I would possibly be here, especially just waking up on the cold, hard floor.
  I turned around to face the white door behind me, I stood up on my feet and approached it. I was terrified to realize that I door was locked. I was trapped in this mysterious room.
  I just sat in that room for hours, until eventually I heard footsteps approving the door. It sounded like someone was wearing high heels, as they clinked on the floor with each step. My body froze as the footsteps got louder and louder as they got closer to me.
  The door was unlocked, and in walked a nurse. She looked pretty ordinary to me.
  "Ah, your late. Come this way, it's time for your appointment," she said as she flipped her long, blond hair over her shoulder.
  I hesitantly followed her as she lead me out of the room. The hallway was long and dark, and seemed endless. It was all darkness and emptiness.
  "Where are we going? Why am I even here?" I asked the nurse as we continued to walk.
  She was silent.
  "Um, nurse?"
  Silence.
  "Answer me, dammit! Where are we?"
  I was beginning to grow impatient. Right when I felt as if I was going to snap, we finally approached a door that actually had light inside.
  "We've arrived," the nurse finally said.
  I entered the room, to be greeted by another nurse. This one had brown hair, and had to be in her twenties.
  "Your next patient is here," said the blond nurse.
  "Thank you, I'm going to need your help with this one," said the brown haired nurse.
  "What's going on?" I asked as I looked at both of the nurses.
  The brown haired nurse suddenly gave me a chilling smirk.
  "It appears you have a cold..." She said in a low voice.
  "Indeed," smirked the blond nurse.
  "Excuse me?" I asked.
  Without answering me, the blond nurse grabbed my arm lightly and dragged me into a small room.
  The instant I walked in, I immediately began to sweat. The room was intensely hot. I felt my heart sink when I saw what the nurse was leading me to.
  "You have a cold, sir so we must cure you,"
  She continued to pull my arm. I was about to run, until I  backed up into the other nurse behind me.
  "Yes, we must cure your cold,"
  I tried to fight back, but the nurses dragged me into a giant, boiling, pot of water. I guess you could say they cured my cold.
  Next time you have a cold, I'd try to stay at home. I don't like people with colds, I'll just bring you to the nurses. Why should I have to suffer the way I did if you don't?
  Ī wāš bøīłēd åłìvė