The woman with bleeding tears

Everyone is different. This is seen as a good thing to most people. However, being different and being obsessed or evil are two completely different things.
  There was a woman who first tasted blood when she was scratched by her cat when she was a young girl. She licked the blood off of her arm and enjoyed the taste of her blood. She would even make herself bleed just to taste blood.
  As she got older, her own blood wasn't enough to satisfy her. She would start out by killing small animals and drinking their blood. She couldn't go a day without tasting blood. She was addicted.
  She eventually murdered her first human victim. It was simply somebody on the street who was unfortunate enough to cross her path. She stabbed him, dragged him to an empty ally, and then continued to stab him until he was dead. She licked the blood off of her knife and drank the blood from his body. She then put the rest of his blood in jars to save for later. After that day, the blood from either herself or small animals wasn't enough for her. She wanted human blood and only human blood.
  Random people on the streets continued to go missing for years. Detectives did everything they could to find the murderer, but she always managed to disappear before anyone could do anything about it. Blood was the only thing she put into her body. It was every meal, every drink, it was all she felt like she needed. This of course, affected her body.
  She no longer had water in her body. Just blood. This meant that when she'd cry, blood would stream down her face. It would stain her cheeks and it rolled down her face. She a had sick pleasure when she would see blood flowing down her face.
  She would sob and sob until an unfortunate victim would come by to see who was crying. They'd see a young woman, no older then thirty, curled up in a ball in a corner. She would hide her face as she continued to cry. The victim would step closer and closer until she eventually lifted up get head, reveling the blood coming from her eyes. That's when she'd stab them to death and do as she always did. Drink.
  At this point there were rumors about a strange woman who sobbed blood. It was just a legend. At least that's what many thought. If someone wants walking alone during the night and heard the sobs of a woman, many would be smart enough not to approach her. However, she was still able to get the blood she depended on. Many people either cared too much about others and would always help a crying woman, or someone would want to prove that the rumor wasn't true. 
  She continues to sob throughout the night. She waits patiently for each victim, knowing that someone will eventually approach her. Her face is constantly stained with red on her cheeks and around her eyes. She wants you to hear her cries and give her your blood.