My father's death

My father has passed away recently. Well, it wasn't just a simile "passing away". He was murdered. He was stabbed to death in his own home. He lived home alone, so clearly someone had broken in. This mystery haunted me every night. I didn't know who did this or why. All I wanted was an explanation.
   My mother had been dead for years, but now I had to live without a father as well. This was nothing but a brutal, unnecessary, and inhuman death. He didn't deserve this. Yes, he have had our small arguments now and then like any father and son, but I loved him with all of my heart.
   After just a few days after his death, the police had found my dad's security cameras he had around the house. I honestly didn't even know he had them. I guess he had hidden them pretty well. Since they had found the tapes, the officers had obviously looked at them. I was so happy that I was finally going to have answers and some kind of closure. The answer just wasn't exactly what I was expecting.
   The murderer was on those tapes, that's for sure. I just didn't know I was the one who did it. I thought I had finally stopped sleep walking. But why would I even do this in my sleep? Why would I go all the way there and pick up a knife and stab him? I guess the inner me was still mad about what he had done to those little boys in the park. I don't want to get into it, that's all I have to say about that. I guess sometimes your mind takes over your body when it feels very strongly about something.
  I still love my father, I just hate what he did. But I guess the police won't believe that I actually had no idea that I did this.