Video chat

I love talking to my girlfriend just like all boyfriends should. We would talk everyday and video chat every night. I never felt so in love in my life. She was just perfect.
  We had been dating for nearly a year and I couldn't stop thinking about our future together. We were just teenagers in love. Most of my high school relationships didn't last long at all. Maybe like a month or two. But once I met her, I just couldn't get my mind off her. She was all I wanted.
  One day after school, I instantly started texting her as usual. I was puzzled when she never texted me back. She would always tell me if she was busy or something. We always tell each other everything.
  I grew more and more worried as time went on. It had been hours and it was beginning to get dark outside. I kept calling her and texting her but I didn't get any response at all.
  It was the middle of the night and there was still no sign of her. I didn't know what to think. I was hoping she just lost her phone or got grounded or something. But I also began to think about the bad things.
  I couldn't sleep at all. I was feeling sick to my stomach. I was just so worried about her.
  I sprung up at the sound of my phone. I grabbed it within a second and picked up the phone.
  "Alyssa? Are you there?" I whispered into my phone so I wouldn't wake up my parents.
  The call was in the video chat. I looked at the screen but all I could see was the ceiling to a lighted room.
  "Baby? Can you show me your face?" I asked her.
  I saw nothing. I couldn't even hear anything, I even checked to see if my volume was on and it was.
  I continued saying her name for another few minutes but I got no response. I jumped back when I heard a loud bang in the back round. I looked closer into the baker but it was still the same thing.
  A drop of blood then fell onto the camera. I saw her face, but it was her face sliced off and worn by a strange man. At least I thought it was a man. Her face was scratched and torn and was dripping with blood. I threw up instantly, but not before I saw him hold up a bloody knife and a bloody kitchen peeler.