Human clock

Tic toc. Tic toc. Tic toc.
  I never knew why, but I was always fascinated by clocks. I was always an outcast, but I never really cared. I just focused on my love for clocks.
  As I grew older, I became more and more fascinated by them. My basement was filled with many different clocks. In fact I had pretty much every kind of clock you could think of. But it just wasn't enough for me. I wanted to create my own kind of clock. Something different from all other clocks.
  It all started when I found this magnificent young girl. She was probably around eighteen years old. She was extremely beautiful, so I knew she would be perfect for my clock.
  I followed her to her home that night and watched her through her window. Once she went to bed, I took the opportunity to take her to my basement.
  I tied her to a chair, and covered her mouth. Once she woke up, she began to scream and cry as I stood there and stared at her, holding a knife in my hand. My beautiful clocks were ticking all around me, as I waited patiently for my clocks to hit midnight.
  "Your time is up," I laughed once it finally hit midnight.
She screamed and cried as I slowly carved my knife into her neck. She died at 12:00.
  The next day I saw a very handsome young man. I think that he was maybe in his early twenties. You could probably guess that I did the same thing to him the next night. I slowly brought the knife to his neck as it slit through his neck. He died at 1:00.
  I enjoyed taking people away from their homes where they felt safe and brought them to my wonderful home where they felt helpless and defenseless. But it's not my fault that their times were up. I needed to have the perfect clock.
  It was a little more difficult to retrieve my victims at day time, but I managed just fine. I laid out all of my bodies onto the floor to form my beautiful human clock. All I needed was 11:00 and then it would be completed.
  I decided to take an ex-girlfriend of mine this time. I remembered the pain she brought me once she broke my heart. It was at exactly 11:00 that she did this about two years ago...
  She was terrified to see my face. She sobbed and begged for mercy as I slowly cut her arms. It was only 10:30, so I had to keep her alive for another half an hour. So I decided that I should have some fun with her first.
  For each minute that went by, I slowly sliced her arm and watched the blood flow down as she cried helplessly until the next minute arrived, where I did the same thing over and over.
  It was then 10:59, and I waited excitedly to slit her throat. I stared at her with a twisted smile as she cried helplessly. The room echoed as the clock struck 11:00.
  "Your time is up!" I laughed before stabbing her right in the throat. I stood back and watched her as she choked on her own blood, until eventually she stopped struggling.
  It was time. I had all of my bodies for each time. I laid them out on the floor, putting them all in the correct order. I was so happy to have my human clock laid out in front of me.