One pound of meat

A man went to a deli one day hoping to get one pound of meat to eat for dinner. It wasn't anything too crazy, he just wanted some fresh food. He was a regular customer and so when he walked in, he was instantly recognized.
  "Hey! David! What can I die for?" Asked the man at the counter.
  "Can I just have one pound of.....um...actually I don't know what I'm in the mood for.." David suddenly realized. He was always getting different things from that place and he just couldn't decide this time.
  "So just one pound of meat?" Asked the man.
  "Yeah, just surprise me. Usually anything you serve isn't bad," David shrugged. "I'm just hungry,"
  "You've got it, pal," the man smirked.
  Without warning, the man reached out and grabbed his right arm, tugging it forcefully over the counter where the meat slicer was. He held it down as he began slicing back and forth against his arm. Blood gushed from the wound and stained the slider. The arm was so longer skin colored, just a dark red that stuck to the hairs of his arm and covered the skin. David had no time to ask the man why he was doing this, all he could do was shout in pain instead. His body filled with a cold sweat as the pain rushed to his arm.
  Suddenly, a loud cracking sound was heard as the his arm was ripped off. Only about half of the open arm wound was left on his body. The man slammed the severed arm on the scale, covering it with blood as well.
  "Here you are, one pound of meat,"