Locker

One day after an exhausting football practice after school I headed up to my locker. I had completely forgotten about my English homework and left it in my locker. I hurried to my locker since I was going to hang out with my football buddies.
  Once I put in the combination and opened my locker, a piece of paper fell out, landing in front of my feet. I bent over and picked it up, curious about the note. At first I was thinking that maybe it was from some girl who had a crush on me or something. I flipped the note over.
  The first part of the note was smudged so I couldn't read it. The only thing that I could read was the time 10:00 that was left on it. I couldn't tell what it was suppose to say since it was so smudged, but I was still very curious about it. Maybe someone wanted me to meet them at 10:00. But I didn't know who, where, or even if it was for 10:00 am or pm. I figured that the next day I could wait at my locker at 10:00 and see if anything happens. I slammed my locker shut and ran off to hang out with my friends.
  The next day, I got a hall pass during school when I saw it was 9:55. I waited patiently for about ten minutes once it was 10:00, but no one showed up.
  "Maybe they meant 10:00 after school..." I mumbled to myself before I went back to class. The rest of the day all I could think about was that note.
  Once school ended, I decided to go home since I had a couple of hours to spare. I did my homework and decided to watch tv. Once I saw what time it was, I started to head out the door.
  "Where are you going, honey?" My mom asked as I grabbed the door handle.
  "I'm going to meet up with some friends, I won't be long," I said before leaving the house. I got on my bike and headed to the school.
  I expected that the school doors would be locked when I arrived at the school. I grabbed a stick that I found along the road and shoved it underneath the window, trying to pry it open. I used all of my strength, but the stick snapped. I looked around for so thing else I could use to pry the window open. I should've just stayed at the school instead of going home. I was actually curious to how this other person was going to meet me inside the school anyway. I knew this was a stupid idea, but the curiously was killing me.
  I was excited when I found a nearby pole. I picked it up and attempted to pry open the window once again. My muscles ached as the pushed harder and harder. I was about to give up before the window finally popped open. I quickly crawled inside and head up to my locker.
  The school was extremely creepy at night. The hallways were completely empty and it was extremely dark. Even the janitor was home by now.
  Once I had made it to my locker, I was surprised to see a note sticking outside the locker instead of inside like the last night. I picked up the letter and brought it close to my face since it was too dark to see. I squinted my eyes as I tried to make out the words. I regretted not bringing a flashlight.
  Look inside
   I turned the note around to see if the note said anything else, but it didn't. I bent over and squinted my eyes as I tried to peek into my locker. I saw nothing but darkness.
  A blood shot eye suddenly opened and stared straight at me. I jumped back hitting my head on a nearby locker.
  I woke up in the hospital the next day, but when I tried to explain what happened, everyone thought I had just taken brain damage from when I hit my head. However, once I recovered and returned to school, I saw scratch marks inside of my locker that I knew definitely weren't there before. To this day I still get notes in my locker. Every single time it says the same words "I'm always watching,"