Hair

She was just a young woman who had long, beautiful brown hair. It was nice and straight and it was long enough to reach her butt. She thought several times about donating it, but she was just so in love with her long hair. She figured she wouldn't be the same if she would cut it all off. So she allowed it to grow and grow until it nearly touched her ankles. It was getting hard to take care of it, but she didn't care. She was beginning to feel like a real life princess.
  Her hair got to the point where it touched the ground and she'd have to braid it if she wanted to walk in public without either dirtying up her hair or tripping on it. It took her a while just to braid it but she enjoyed feeling her long hair.
  One night she was standing on her apartment's balcony with her hair completely lose. She enjoyed having her hair being nice and free more then anything else in the world. She enjoyed the light breeze of the night blowing against her hair. She felt beautiful and at peace.
  As she leaned against the balcony she tripped over her hair. She fell back over the railing, and attempted to grab it, but failed. Suddenly she felt her body stop falling as she swung from the railing. Her hair had not only gotten caught on the railing, but wrapped around her neck as she struggled. The more she spun around and struggled, the more tight the hair wrapped around her neck. She gasped for air as she clawed at the hair around her neck. She attempted to rip out pieces of her hair to free herself but her hair was just too thick. Her vision become more blurry as her head spinner and grew light headed. She was running out of air.
  She swung back and forth but the grip against the railing and her neck grew tighter as she hung from the building by only her hair. She was on the 7th floor, looking down at the passing cars. She clawed and claws until her neck began to bleed and her hair fell out chunk by chunk. She felt the grip loosen slightly. She still gasped for air, but none entered her lungs. Her breathing then stopped as she hung there from the balcony.