Old phone

I had just moved into a new house with my new wife. My life was changing completely. I finally felt like I had meaning to my life. This was going to be my first time living with someone other then myself or my parents. It was exciting and I finally felt free.
  As we were unpacking, I came across an old flip phone. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. It was the first cell I had ever owned. My parents bought me that when I was just sixteen years old.
  It was exciting to find something from my youth. I never knew what happened to it, so I was pretty curious about the phone. It had been ten years since I had gotten it. It honestly made me kind of sad to think about how old I was getting.
  I flipped open the phone, and to my surprise, it was on. I didn't even have to charge it. The phone obviously didn't have any service, but I figured I could look through my contacts and photos and stuff like that.
  Before I could even do that, I had to get use to the small buttons on the phone. Being a fully grown man meant that my fingers were way bigger then they were when I was sixteen.
  Once I finally managed to get into the photos, I felt my whole world begin to spin. I saw pictures of corpses fill the tiny screen. It wasn't just a couple of these gruesome pictures. There had to be at least a hundred of them. Not a single picture looked normal.
  I dropped the phone, repulsed by what I saw. I didn't understand a single thing that was happening. The phone was clearly mine, but there's no way in hell I could've taken any of these pictures.
  In complete shock from fear, I sat on the ground staring at the phone. I couldn't process this in the slightest.
  After a few minutes, I finally built up the guts to look at the phone again. For some reason the phone had two bars. It wasn't possible, it had been disconnected years ago.
  I went to check the messages to see if they were normal, although I didn't expect them to be. And it's a good thing I didn't. The only messages that were sent on the phone were to an unknown number. The messages didn't have any words. All they were was the pictures of the corpses I had found in the camera roll.
  I jumped when the phone vibrated in my hand. A new message appeared on the screen. The words from that message had been haunting my mind for the rest of my life
"I know you're on my phone,"