Break

Kyle's Point of View

Kyle reached for to touch Kelly and sighed when she scooted away. Why the hell did she have to be so difficult? She was really starting to piss me off. He got up and started to walk to the door.

“Wait, where are you going?” She asked, her voice raspy and quiet.

 “I’m not going to sit in here and listen to you tell me how much you hate me because it’s pretty annoying.” He snapped, exiting the room, slamming the door behind him. He made sure to lock the door from the outside, knowing she would try to escape sooner or later.

He didn’t want to believe that she would escape but from knowing her, he knew she would try and never give up. God, he hated her stubbornness and the will to go on. Most girls would have given up by now, heck, a long time ago. Kelly wasn’t a normal girl though and that’s why he loved her. Just why did she have to be different in this way? He walked out to the living room after checking all the doors and windows, making sure they were locked and laid on the couch.

It was about four in the afternoon and he was already tired from this morning. He had to kill that stupid cop right in front of Kelly. He hoped that he would have to do that but seeing how Kelly was acting, he was going to have to be creative.

He wanted to see how much she could endure until she finally broke down and gave up. If you keep losing a game, you aren’t going to keep trying forever, you would eventually quit and give up, which is exactly what he wanted to do. Make her quit and lose all hope. What would he have to do for that happen, he wasn’t sure?

His blood was still raging through his body as he thought about how Kelly treated him. She couldn’t have forgotten that she once did love him and that they were extremely close. He remembered the first time he saw her.

I walked up to the police departments, annual picnic in the park. Everyone’s families were invited which made me sad because I didn’t have any family. My family was a really depressing topic, which my step mom and dad. Just, I’m not going to think about that.

I was nineteen at the time and just getting into the police department, I didn’t have many friends. Matt saw me and motioned me over to him. I didn’t really know him but from what I could tell, he was just another rich, perfect husband with the perfect family.

Then that’s when I saw his daughter. Kelly was about thirteen at the time and still beautiful as always. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and I knew I was in love. I never believed in love at first sight until now.

Despite not wanting to become friends with Matt, I knew I had to in order to get closer to Kelly. Sadly, that day was when I knew what my plan would be. Well, most of it at least. I knew I wanted to kidnap Kelly years later when she was older and we were closer but I didn’t plan Marcus and kidnapping and killing other girls.
            Believe it or not, I wasn’t much of a killer besides my stepmom who was a bitch that needed to die. Then Kelly changed me; I knew I had to do everything for her and anything to get and keep her. Matt went to talk to other officers and that’s when I got to talk to Kelly.

“Hey, I’m Kyle.” I introduced myself.

“I’m Kelly.” She said timidly.

“I’m guessing you are bored here, there aren’t many other kids.” I said.

“You basically a kid here too, what are you, eighteen?” She asked, eyeing me.

“Nineteen to be exact and I’m actually bored here too. You are the first person that I actually have enjoyed talking to.” I admitted.

She blushed slightly and I about died inside. I had made her blush! She quickly tried to cover up the blush by crossing her arms and saying, “Well why’s that? I’m sure there are many people more interesting than me.”

“Doubt it; all these old people don’t know how to have a good conversation that doesn’t involve crime and being a police officer.” I said, causing her to laugh softly.

God, I loved her laugh so much. It melted my heart to hear her beautiful laugh.

“I guess you’re alright.” She smiled.

Kyle couldn’t help but smile at the flashback. That was one of the most important days of his life. He wasn’t sure what he would be doing now if he hadn’t met Kelly. What if he didn’t become a police officer and never met Matt?

It may be surprising that Kyle became a police officer, knowing he had killed his stepmom and blamed it on his stepbrother. He had wanted to be a police officer because it was way easier to get away with crimes when you weren’t ever a suspect, and when you know all the evidence and information about the crime.

There wasn’t one part of his body that ever wanted to help capture criminals and solve crime, heck he was the definition of a criminal. Robbins was probably in Colorado talking to Dole right now which made him laugh out loud. She was so stupid at times.

He thought it was obvious that it would be a trap but just like he expected, she didn’t get it. He had told Dole that she would come and that’s were she was. Dole better not betray him though or he will regret that terribly.

Kyle couldn’t sleep again until he got to see Kelly once again, hopefully acting better towards him. He slowly entered her bedroom. Kelly laid in the middle of the bed, her legs curled up. Her chest was slowly rising and falling as she left. She looked so beautiful sleeping.

He considered waking her but then she would hate him even more for aggravating her. He decided to let her sleep, she needed it. He walked over and kissed her forehead. Once he was back in the living room, he crashed on the couch, taking a nap that he needed if he was going to deal with Kelly. He had to come up with a plan to finally break Kelly. In order for them to be together forever, he had to hurt her until she didn’t fight him anymore. He would break her, and nothing would stop him from doing that.

Here's another chapter in Kyle's POV!!! How was his POV?  Hope you enjoyed this. Let me know what you think and what will happen. To the right is a picture or her mom, I didn't really describe her in the book since she wasn't really important but here is how I imagined her. Who else do you want to see?

 This chapter's dedication goes to @misslady429. I am in love with your super long comments and you are amazing for that. Thanks. Also I do love everyone else's comments too because I love your reactions to what happened! Enjoy and I will update as soon as I can! :)

So I just saw that Kidnapped isn't one of the finalists for the Wattys :(  But that doesn't matter because I have all of you supporting me and that's enough for me!!! :)