Brooke

Warning, this chapter is rated R. Just warning you. :)

Brooke's Point of View

Brooke was terrified when the door opened from upstairs. She watched as Kyle slowly walked down the stairs, them creaking beneath him. Once at the bottom of the stairs, he took a step forward, causing Kelly to step backward, running into me.

 “Don’t worry Sweetie; I’m not here for you. I’m here for her.” He said pointing to Brooke.

Her heart began to race as she stared at him with shock. She thought that he was in love with Kelly, why would he want her? Her stomach was in pain from the several days of lack of food. She was lightheaded and tried her best to stand up straight. She wanted to start crying but knew that wouldn’t help anyone.

“Why did you take her?” Kelly asked, confidently.

“Well since you clearly want nothing to do with me, I might as well have someone else I like and who will actually listen to me. Marcus taught her well and she isn’t as stubborn as you. Brooke was my favorite before you came along.” He said with a smirk.

Brooke shuttered at Marcus’ name, she despised him and loved watching him die. She just hated that even dead, he managed to haunt her in her dreams. Then she hated the thought of Kyle liking her and that she had to face him again.

“Then why did you take me? I know you kidnapped her before me.” Kelly asked.

“Well I wasn’t sure how you would act, so she was my backup plan.” He said.

“Then what about me?” She asked, crossing her arms.

 “What about you?” He asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Are you going to kill me, now that you have her?” Kelly asked.

 “No, that would be letting you off too easy.” He said, as he walked around Kelly to Brooke. She cringed backwards, hitting the concrete wall behind her. Kyle closed the distance between them and leaned over to her and whispered, “Now, if you don’t want to end up dead, you will come with me, without a fight or a sound.”

He turned away and started to walk up the stairs. Brooke had no choice but to follow silently behind him. He wouldn’t hesitate to kill Brooke and she knew that for a fact. He honestly couldn’t care about her like he did Kelly. Once they were at the top of the stairs, Kyle stopped and turned to shut the door.

 “Kyle, come on. Let me come up. You can’t just leave me down here.” Kelly begged.

 “Watch me.” He said as he slammed the door shut, causing Brooke to jump.

He turned to her and said, “Come to the kitchen, I’ll cook you something to eat.”

She nodded and followed him silently. She didn’t want to show her fear, even though it had to be obvious. Every time she looked at Kyle, she saw Marcus. She remembered the first time he had raped her. It was when she had first met Marcus and he took her back to her cell.

He yanked me to where my cell was and tears lingered in my eyes. He was going to rape me and I was still a virgin. Once inside the room, he shut the door and pushed me back on to the small twin sized bed. He climbed on top of me, sending shivers up my spine. I squirmed under him but only amusement and lust filled his eyes. He started to slowly give me kisses on my neck, causing an unwanted sense of pleasure.

Then he started to take off his shirt and I knew it was really going to happen. I started to cry as I begged, “Pl-please don’t do this.”