Kayden

Kyle's Point of View

Kyle slammed the basement door shut, showing no emotion on his face as he saw Kelly’s sad, tear covered face. He hated being like this but the littlest things that she does set’s him off. He actually thought that everything was going good last night and that he may have actually broken her but then she woke up.

He couldn’t help but smile as he laid her head on his chest and thought that this was how it was supposed to be. Then she freaked out when she woke up and wanted nothing to do with him. Why couldn’t she just accept the fact that she is with him.

Seeing her cry broke him inside but it wasn’t all his fault. He was actually shocked when she slapped him. It didn’t really hurt but it was just shocking. He would admit he got a little too carried away and had it coming. He didn’t want to hit her but it was his first response since she hit him first.

What Kelly didn’t know is that he had a plan and his plan was coming. See, Kyle knew a lot of people who were like him and who were like Gary and Marcus. He had talked to his second closest friend, you could say, under Marcus, and invited him to come stay with him. His name was Kayden. He had never been caught before and as far as everyone knows, Kayden is just a normal guy. In reality, he was a kidnapper and murderer.

Kayden was the real deal, he was probably even worse than Marcus, which was a good thing in Kyle’s eyes. What Kyle was hoping was that Kayden would scare Kelly too much, that she would have to come to Kyle for protect, and then hopefully she could forgive him and actually start to like him. He knew it could be a long shot because it was Kelly, but he had to try something. She seemed pretty scared of Marcus before and even let him kiss her, to avoid Marcus, so hopefully this would work.

Kayden could also get supplies; since it was harder for Kyle to because everyone was looking for him. Plus, he was going to let Kayden have Brooke, since Kyle’s plan with Brooke didn’t work out and he hated her for trying to escape.

 Kayden always loved the obedient girls who all you had to do was hurt them once and they would listen. And that was exactly how Brooke was. If only Kelly was like that, but she was stubborn and never gave up. I mean, I guess that’s what Kyle loved about her but he still wanted her to give in to him and not fight all the time.

Once Kayden got here and settled in after a few days, Kyle would leave Kelly and Brooke with him and go after Dole. Then everything would be working out. He wasn’t worried about getting Dole out of the jail; it was what would happen afterwards. Before Dole was taken to jail, he was acting weird, and Kyle wasn’t sure if he was turning good or not by his behavior or if it was just because he was worried about being caught. Kyle would just tell Kayden to help keep an eye on him and make sure he isn’t plotting against them.

Kyle sat down on the couch, watching TV, when about ten minutes later, there was a knock on the front door. Kyle silently rose to his feet and walked to the door. He looked out the peephole and smiled. He unlocked the door, using a key he always had on him and opened the door.

Kayden stood in the doorway, wearing black jeans and a tight plain, white shirt with a black leather jacket over it. He leaned against the door, a smirk on his face as he did.

“Hello, Kayden.” Kyle grinned as he gestured for him to come inside.

Once Kayden was inside, Kyle shut the door, making sure to lock it because of Kelly. If it hadn’t been locked before, she could have escaped. And he would have had to chase her down. Sure, it was fun at first, but Kelly was fast and he didn’t want to take any chances this time.

“Hey Kyle, glad to hear from you. I was a little disappointed when I saw you ended up in jail before, yet here you are. Its sad only one of us can stay out of trouble.” He said, making himself at home and sitting on the couch, and Kyle joined him.