Rage

I stared at Kyle with a blank expression. What was I supposed to say to him admitting that him loving me was ruining him? He stared back at me and didn’t speak for several minutes. My body tensed up as he scooted closer to me, causing me to scoot away from him until I was on the end of the couch.

“Let me ask you a serious question. Do you want me to kill you or are you just testing my patience?” He asked.

Was this some joke? Was he really asking me this? By the look on his face, I could tell he was dead serious about his question.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” I lied.

“Bull shit. You know exactly what I’m talking about. I can easily kill you and go find another girl to kidnap.” He said.

“Oh yes, because that worked so well with Brooke. And you’re the one who kidnapped me three times.” I snapped.

His face showed a bit of hurt but more of shock as my words sunk in. He probably knew I was right because he was silent. My heart was beating rapidly as he stared at me. I hated those blue eyes.

“You have a point there, but that doesn’t mean I won’t hesitate to break you.” He said sternly, his face showing a frown.

“What do you mean, break me?” I asked; try to hold back the fear in my voice as I spoke.

A smirk appeared on his face, sending shivers up my spine. What was he thinking? Why was this so confusing? I wished the Kyle I once knew was here and not this new Kyle who scared the hell out of me. I knew that he knew he scared me or he wouldn’t be smiling the way he was.

“That all depends on your answer to my question before.” He said. “Do you want me to kill you or are you just testing my patience.”

I didn’t reply right away, knowing I could actually get myself in trouble by which answer I said. I stared at the ground, not wanting to look him in the eyes. Then I lifted my head back up, not wanting to show him even more fear. His brown hair was messy, probably from what he did to Brooke. Goose bumps covered my skin just at the thought of that and of his.

He wasn’t wearing a shirt and his flat abs and tanned skin were showing, which made me uncomfortable. He wore faded jeans that also allowed some of his boxers the show. My mind just kept thinking of Brooke and how he touched her. I quickly got rid of that thought and knew I needed to answer Kyle before I got hurt.

“If I said it was both would that be wrong?” I asked. Now, either answer he wanted from me, he got.

“So you want me to kill you?” He asked, showing no emotion on his face.

“I never said that.” I replied softly.

“I know what you are trying to do here Kelly. It’s one or the other.” He said.

“Fine, I was testing your patients.” I admitted, knowing if I said I wanted him to kill me, he probably would.

He grinned before saying, “You tend to surprise me everyday.”

“Oh well I’m glad I give you enjoyment.” I said rolling my eyes in annoyance.

I turned so that my back was facing him, I didn’t want to look at him anymore, especially because he was shirtless and just looking the way he was. I hated how he looked at me and the way his eyes showed lust and admiration for me. I jumped along with a yelp as I felt his arms snake around my waist so that his hand rested on my stomach and so that his body was pressed against my back.

“Shh, it’s okay.” He whispered in my ear.

His lips started to slowly kiss my neck as he pulled me onto his lap, my back still facing him. I shivered at his touch and cried out when he yanked me onto his lap. He positioned me so that I was sitting sideways on his lap and that he could make eye contact with him. He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. I wasn’t going to kiss him back this time and I closed my eyes, to avoid looking at him.

Tears filled my eyes as he kissed me. I hated to cry in front of him, you’d think I would be used to it by now but no, I wasn’t. I struggled against him and then I swear I smelt Brooke on him. That’s when I used all my forced and threw myself off of him. I took off running down the hallway, into the bathroom, where I locked myself in there.

He couldn’t have at least taken a shower or something. Tears poured down my cheeks as I felt disgusted and violated. He had just raped her and then he comes and kisses me? Rage rose up inside of me but there was nothing I could do. I wanted to puke at the thought of him kissing me again and then what he did to Brooke. He was sickening!

I stood against the door, afraid he was going to try and open it. I glanced over at the mirror to see my reflection. I gasped at what I saw. There was a now fading blue bruise on my right cheek from where Kyle had slapped me when I called him a murderous, betraying bastard. I had to admit calling him that to his face was really worth the slap. My cheek didn’t really hurt but just seeing the bruise made me cringe at my appearance.

Most of my sweaty, blonde hair was out of its ponytail and looked terrible. My eyes were no longer bright blue but a gray color, probably from my crying. My eyes tend to change depending on several things. They were bloodshot and had bags under them from the lack of sleep the past couple days. Oh what I would do to sleep in my bed and get a good night sleep. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and my eyes reddened from the tears.

I hadn’t showered since I was kidnapped and I probably smelled terrible because I did go running before. If I could, I would take a shower now but I didn’t want Kyle walking in on me. I sat against the door and tried to stop my crying. Kyle must know I’m crying but if he was smart, he would just leave me alone.

It killed me inside thinking again about Brooke. As many times as I tried to forget about what Kyle did, I can’t. I hadn’t ever been raped or even had sex before so I couldn’t even imagine how she must feel being raped some many times in her life. It’s just unimaginable. Sure, you can think about it but you really can’t think about what that would be like if it happened to you, both physically and mentally.

There was a knock on the door that made me jump to my feet.

“Go away Kyle!” I shouted through the door.

“It’s not Kyle.” The voice spoke.

Sorry as I said before it may take me longer to update but here is the next one. What do you think? Who is the person at the end? Give me your opinions and guesses!

 This chapter's dedication goes to @HatingMyLife. Thanks for commenting!

Also please again, go check out my other story, "Beneath the Eyes!" And sorry for this cliffhanger.