The Night

My mind still wasn’t processing this. How could Kyle do this? He knows what Kayden is capable of and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Kayden walked over to me and pulled me off the couch. I struggled to get out of his grasp when I felt his hand smack me across the face. I fell to the ground with a cry and I swore I saw Kyle flinch when I was hit. He looked like a lost puppy that just got kicked or something. Why isn’t he doing anything?

“Kyle!” I shouted, trying to get him to break and tell Kayden no.

“He isn’t going to do anything, Princess.” He said pulling me back to my feet.

“Aw, you called me a princess. Should I be thanking you?” I asked sarcastically.

There was another smack but this time I didn’t fall because of his strong grip on my wrist. I would probably have a bruise from his grasp. My cheek was throbbing and turning bright red. I was on the verge of tears from each hit but I held them back knowing that crying was considered a weakness when you were kidnapped. Sure, Kyle has seen me cry but I won’t let Kayden see me.

“You can learn quickly with little pain or you can learn the hard way.” He snarled as he hauled me down the hallway.

 The last thing I saw was Kyle’s hurt face. I knew he hated this and he would have to give in sooner or later. Kayden led me into a spare bedroom and threw me to the floor. I watched as he slammed and locked the door, putting a key in his pocket. There wasn’t a way to get out now. I sighed, knowing this wasn’t going to be a good night.

“Let’s get one thing straight, Kyle may be able to put up with your shit, but I sure as hell won’t. One thing you should know about me is that I’m very inpatient and am very bad when I’m angry.”

“Well something you should know about me is that I’ve been told several times I’m stubborn.” I replied quickly. Another smack. My jaw was going to get broken if I kept getting hit. Tears lingered in my eyes but none managed to escape.

“I’ll make this very simple for you. Do as I say and you won’t get hurt. If you don’t listen to me, then you will get hurt. I can hit you all day and night if you want. You can do this the easy way or the hard way.” He threatened.

“Ask Kyle my response to that. Knowing I’m stubborn, you should be smart enough to figure that one out.” I said.

He started to laugh as he said, “Okay, this will be more fun than I thought. So it’s the hard way you want?” He asked.

“Wouldn’t do it any other way.” I shot back, smirking at him.

I didn’t have a plan really but I was going to fight him every second I could. Let’s see if he was as good of a fighter as Kyle. I got to my feet knowing that if I was going to fight, I couldn’t do it on the ground. He took a step closer to me and I stood my ground, showing no fear even though I was really scared of him. My head was pounding and I just wanted to lay down but I knew that wasn’t going to happen any time soon.

“It’s been awhile since I kissed a blonde.” He smirked.

“Well I guess you’re going to have to keep waiting because that’s not happening.” I said firmly.

“I don’t think we’re seeing eye to eye on this, because I know it’s going to happen.” He said sternly.

“In your dreams.” I said.

He approached me and went to slap me but I blocked his hand and swung at me. I managed to make some contact with his cheek but seemed to tick him off. I went to kick him in the groin but as I did, he grabbed my ankle knocking me to the ground. He quickly climbed on top of me with me struggling underneath him. He pinned my arms down and forced all his weight on me. It was like his was trying to kill me but crushing me. I looked up to see amusement in his eyes.