Return

Dole’s words replayed in Robbins’ head over and over again, as she flew back to Florida. “He has her already by now.” The words made her sick to her stomach. Could Kyle really have Kelly? Wouldn’t she have gotten a call telling her that Kelly was gone? Her hands were trembling and she impatiently waited for her plane to leave. Florida couldn’t come any sooner.

When her plane landed, Robbins couldn’t get out of there any quicker. She got in her car and sped off to Kelly’s house. What would she do if Kelly was gone? Dole knew everything, yet he wouldn’t say anything. It reminded her of Gary, who knew too much and shared too little.

Her heart broke into pieces when she saw several police cars at Kelly’s house. Dole was right; Kyle had taken Kelly. She rushed inside, hoping to get some explanation from someone.

“What the hell happened here?” She yelled.

“Kyle took her. Officer Richardson and Kelly went on a run where Kyle found them. He killed Richardson and left his body in the sand about a mile or so away from here. We just got the call about the body about thirty minutes ago.” Officer Sullen said.

“Damn it, it’s happened again. Why the hell did they go out?” Robbins asked.

“Kelly insisted on it. She wouldn’t take no for an answer.”

Robbins sighed loudly and left the officer. As she walked outside to her car, her phone rang.
            “Officer Robbins.” She answered.

“So was I correct?” A familiar voice asked.

“Dole? Where the hell is Kyle! I know you want where he is!” Robbins yelled angrily into the phone. She couldn’t control her emotions anymore. This was just ridiculous.

“I actually have no idea where he is. But I did just find out some interesting information that might spark your interest.” He said.

“What is it?” She asked.

“Brooke Williams was reported by her parents a few days ago.”

“Was the kidnapper Kyle?” She asked.

“Maybe, maybe not. I’m in jail. How am I supposed to know what Kyle is up to?” He asked, laughing softly in the background.

“You’re such a bastard!” Robbins yelled, hanging up the phone.

Brooke was taken too? What was Kyle up to? Robbins couldn’t control herself anymore. She broke down into tears as she remembered everything that happened in the past two years and now it was all happening again.

She reached the place where Officer Richardson was murdered and knew she wouldn’t find anything except a body. Nothing there, could trace to where Kyle was. The body was covered in blood and sand when she reached the corpse. She felt bad that he was so young and had a whole life ahead of him. Why did people like Kyle Olive exist?

She spent hours investigating the crime scene and interviewing people around the area. Sadly, there were no leads to where Kyle could be. Robbins hated being in this situation again and knew that there was nothing she could do for Kelly right now. It was almost ten o’clock at night when she arrived at her house. She crashed onto her bed, not wanting to move or even change out of her clothes. Why were things so complicated?

Dole was no help and the trip to Colorado was a waste of time and probably lead to Kelly’s kidnapping. She started to cry silently as she stared at the ceiling. Just as she was about to fall asleep, there was a loud noise that came from downstairs. She rushed downstairs, her gun in her hand.

She was still groggy from her exhaustion but her adrenaline was pumping through her veins, waking her up. She slowly turned on lights, making sure to check every corner and make sure there was no darkness in her house. She entered the living room and let out a small shriek at what she saw.

Okay so I know this is short, and I'm sorry. I promise the next chapter will be longer! What do you think Robbins saw? I hope you all enjoy this and let me know if you have any ideas. :)

 This dedication goes to @Xoiriot. Thanks for commenting!!! Everyone keep it up and make sure to vote! Is there anyone's POV you really want a chapter of? Anyways, commenting how many words/pages you want the next chapter to be and I'll try to make it that long but don't go crazy on me. Haha. Thanks and i'll update as soon as I can!