Cruel

I wasn’t sure what time it was, but when I woke up, sunlight was shinning in my eyes from the window next to the bed. I groaned as I rolled over on my stomach, not wanting to get up. Then the bed moved and I lifted my head up and opened my eyes to see that my head was on Kyle’s chest and I was practically on top of him with my arms wrapped around him. I screamed in shock and backed away, managing to fall off the bed in the process.

I groaned as I hit the ground, a spark of pain flashing through my body. I looked up to see Kyle with a huge smirk across his face in amusement. I tried to remember what happened before I went to bed last night but everything was just a blur at first. Then I remembered him telling me about my aunt and uncle and that I actually let him comfort me. What the hell did I start now?

“Well, good morning to you too.” He smirked, as he remained laying down.

“Shut up!” I snapped, not making eye contact with him.

“Why is it you can’t look at me? Are you scared you liked what you woke up to?” He asked, laughing.

“What? No, I didn’t like it. That’s probably why I don’t want to look at you.” I replied, still not looking at him.

I heard the bed move and I knew Kyle was getting up. There was no way I liked that; he was just trying to mess with me. I looked up when I heard him kneel down in front of me. He reached over to touch me, when I back away quickly.

“Don’t touch me!” I shouted.

“Well you were the one who was all on me this morning.” He replied.

“I was asleep so I didn’t know what I was doing.” I replied, standing up.

“Whatever you say?” He said grinning as he stood up along with me.

I crossed my arms as I stared at the ground. This was really awkward and I just wanted Kyle to leave. Everything was running through my head and I knew that I had to think of an escape plan. I obviously couldn’t do this everyday. The question was, do I get on his good side or should I just forget that and escape when he is asleep? Every part of me would hate myself if I gave in to him and actually let him kiss me.

I was too busy thinking to notice Kyle easing closer to me, so close that he was inches from touching. I snapped out of my thoughts and backed away, hitting the wall behind me pretty quickly. He stood where he was, watching with amusement. It angered me to see how much I entertained him. He chuckled softly and took a step forward. My breathing increased and I could feel the heat of his body radiating off onto me. It didn’t help that he was shirtless and only wear a pair of loose fitting pants.

Once he tried to get closer, I put my hands up and tried to push him backwards, but he didn’t move. He chuckled at my attempt to push him away. My eyes found there was down to my feet and I knew Kyle hated it when I look downward. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up into his icy cold eyes.

“Come on, I know you like this. You’ve always liked me.” He said.

“You’re insane. I could never like you.” I said, yanking my chin out from his grasp.

“I don’t believe you, Kelly. Deep down, you know I’m the only one who has always cared for you and that will always be there for you.” He said.

“Maybe so, but that doesn’t change my feelings. You killed my parents and so many other people close in my life.” I said bluntly, trying not to think about the loss of people in my life.

“You’re thinking too hard about all this. You aren’t seeing the bigger picture here. I actually did your parents a favor. They hated each other and that joke of a boyfriend you had. I did you a favor, he didn’t love you. He was just using you and taking advantage of you when you were vulnerable. And Maddie, she was just a bitch who was probably talking about you behind your back. I did you a favor by getting these people out of your life. Then there is your aunt and uncle who are both cowards and I should have killed them when I had the chance.” He said.

Tears filled my eyes as his words hit me. It was like a wall had fallen on top of me. I couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. Tears cascaded down my cheeks as I turned my back to Kyle. How could he say all of that about the people I loved most? I felt him touch my shoulder and that’s when I spun around and smacked his across the face.

“How could you just say those things about people you barely knew?” I yelled, trying to stop crying but I was too sad and anger to stop.

He felt his cheek in shock but the truth was, I was actually shocked too. Without warning, his hand came in contact to me cheek. I cried out as my hand raced to my cheek where he slapped me. More tears rushed out as my hand touched the tender cheek.

“I hate you!” I screamed and this time I used enough force to push him out of the way so I could run away.

I darted down the hall, not really thinking of a plan, but just to run. I ran to the front door and pulled on it. Sadly, it was locked as I should have figured. I turned to run somewhere else when I turned right into Kyle, his arms wrapping tightly around me.

I struggled against him, tears still streaming down my face, wetting his chest in the process. I tried to kick and hit him but failed terribly. He managed to get me on the ground, pinning me in the process. The cold wooden floors send chills up my spine when my skin touched it but my body was burning as I fought Kyle. He waited for me to calm down before saying, “Are you done?” I was still crying but nodded.

“Maybe you need to calm down more in the basement. If it helps at all, I am sorry for hitting you.” He said as he yanked me to my feet, dragging me to the basement.

I still fought him but was already tried of fighting him that I wasn’t strong enough. He unlocked the basement door and pushed me onto the first step. The last time I saw was his face, emotionless before he shut the door in my face, locking it. I knew waiting by the door was useless and at least I had Brooke to talk to. I walked down the stairs, hoping Brooke was awake. I sure didn’t miss the darkness but it was better than being with Kyle right now.

I hated him so much and couldn’t believe that he could say those cruel things about my parents and Ethan and Maddie. Sure, my aunt and uncle deserved what he said but no one else did. I wiped away the tears as I saw Brooke, laying on the cold concrete, sleeping. I would just have to wait for her to wake up so we could talk. I had a plan that I needed her help with.

 Here is another chapter!!! Hope you all like and sorry that Kyle's soft kind went away here. What did you think about what he said and did to Kelly? The next chapter will probably be in his point of view.

 As for my contest, the winner of it is..............@xMissMysteryx. You chapter was really good and everyone should go check it out along with her other stories! Congratulations and I really enjoyed reading your chapter! She is also who get the dedication for this chapter!!!

 Also I know some of you are, but you all should go read my story, "Beneath the Eyes." I would really love to hear from you guys what you think. And thanks to the people who have comments and told me they liked it! You guys are great and amazing supporters.

 I will be updated "Beneath the Eyes," and then this story again. I will be alternating them so it may take longer to update but not that much, maybe every few days or so. It all depends on how much time I have but I promise I will hurry!!! Thanks everyone! :D