* Has the Guts to Sneak & Order*

Zaabit ~ POV

"Pick it up now, this very instant" she voices authoritatively as she gets up and locks her gaze with me.

I look at her, as I wanted her to stop looking at me with those eyes that could soon be looking at somebody else with something other than the hatred that she is showing me.

"I am not your maid," I said.

I create some distance between us so that I could breathe.

"Then the women in this abode aren't your maid but they definitely are something that you are very well aware of".

"You are nobody to tell me who is my what and how I should treat them" I utter venomously as I ought to slap that face of her that is making me crazy at the same time.

"I am your that feeble sister from awhile ago to whom you were feeding dinosaur-like bites" she replies as she takes steps again to lessen the distance.

"Why are you closing the distance and standing uncomfortably close to me?" I question her as I furrow my eyebrows in irritation.

I take a step back as I am finding myself swimming in her warmness.

"Are you afraid of me, Zaabit Bhai! "

I scoff at her immaturity and her facade of not getting affected by my presence.

"If...the great Zaabit wasn't afraid of those terrorists then why would he be afraid of you," I said.

I stride toward her as she retreats backward toward the dining table.

I smile inwardly as I see her tense up upon my proximity. I take small light steps to enjoy the live performance she is performing.

Her now quivering lips and eyes hides behind the curtains of her straight hair that has fallen across her face. She looks at me through her hair as she is stopped by the table like prey in front of a lion, she is for me.

I give her a chilly smirk that could further frighten her already state.

I stop in front of her and her gaze lowers down to her interlinking fingers. A sign of a person who is nervous and frightens inside.

I raise my injured hand to see her face from up close. As I remove the strands to the side, her lashes pull upward and her chestnut brown eyes with a hint of reddish to orange tone capture me again.

Her eyes move rapidly in a nervous way to look for help but today she isn't getting any.

She is aggressively chewing the inside of her lips as my eyes fell on her artistic mole.

Today, I am not going to have any mercy on her. I will enjoy her weakness, her feebleness that she wasn't showing until the attack. I am going to take advantage of that, I bring myself even close as she tries to make space. I lift my hand intentionally over her to get the napkins from the table.

I find her about to lose her balance and in the process, she escapes from my cage.

My husky voice stops her in her track but she doesn't turn her head in my direction. When she doesn't turn around, I throw the bunch of napkins. I had my hand on her back and she turns around. She looks at me with pain but hurriedly hides it. Suddenly she seems to have regained her witts from a while ago.

"Ali Uncle, look Zaabit BHAI is not cleaning his mess and ordering, a sick person likes me to clean".

She kicks the napkins with the same demeanor as I did a few days ago and that's when Dad appears.