♧Nothing is meant is what he thinks♧

Saama ~ POV

I begin to breathe through my nose as his demanding lips forced its way down on my uninvited, tightly pressed together...thin line, to show contempt.

I can't struggle anymore because if I do. I don't know what that will stir. I don't want that. This will make him do even more than what he is already doing.

I can't seem to give in because he isn't the one yet.

As he swiftly deepen the kiss, my knees give in. I start to imagine myself slipping away to the ground. His heated lips, almost makes me loose myself to it. I never knew, he could possibly make me this weak.

His need for me is evident in his eyes that are watching me to not to disappear from his sight even for a second while he ruins me to the edge with his touch.

I can't close my eyes because if I do...Sabrina will come to light and will take over me.

I can't loose to both of them.If I do, this will make me weaker....but I will have to loose to one of them to take my stand.

If I loose to her. I will never be able to do anything for myself.

So I have decided... I will loose to Zaabit. At least, that way...I will have control over my emotions,situations, and moreover my body.

Sabrina will definitely use my body to get him and her happiness means one thing for me which is, me never coming to life.

His hand leaves my wrist. I take the chance to end his desire for me forever and ever.

But I didn't realise that my relentless will spark his aching soul to devour me until he is drunken by my soul....until he can't stand on his own....until his world showers him in accolades for his manliness.

His hand traces the curves of my back until his hand reaches the nape of my neck to control my face although the kiss hadn't even broken. That is when I can't take it.

I am loosing it. I am loosing myself to darkness. I don't know how long it may take for me to come to light...maybe never.

Sabrina~POV

As my lashes winds up ever slowly, a bright light that I long to see welcomes me. When my sight becomes clear.

I see him so close to myself that I break my lips into a smile under his kiss. My lips pulls apart, inviting him. His tongue flicks against my teeths.

And everything in me hums, vibrates, and electrifies as he take his time to explore.

My hands finds its way around his body and whatever the distance we had is now gone.

My mind rushes to the questions as to what had Saama done to get this sweet, tortuous yet tension grace from him. Has she finally accepted her feelings for him. Is that why he is boiled in rage.

She couldn't have possibly had fallen for him. She can't.

He is mine and mine only. I can be the only one to have him in such stance.

When he bites my lower lip that is what pulls me off from my train of thoughts of loosing him to her. His lips slowly wipes against mine as to say the kiss is coming to end.

When the kiss ends. Both of ours breaths falls a short as we breathe the same air. A metallic taste of blood fills my mouth. And I don't know why but the act of him drawing blood from me, excite me.

Its like he is a vampire and I am his victim. I am attracted to him and he is attracted to my blood. I genuinely smile for the first time, knowing my worth.

"Don't smile" he rasply voice.

Oh God....he is so freaking sexy. I am falling deeper in the well of love for him. His voice, filled with ferocity, need, demand, cockiness, and irresistibly is filling the holes of my body with everything that it ever needed.

He then takes me by surprise as he hugs me to crush the doubts in my beats. He holds me as if I will slip away through his hold.

When his hold lasts longer than I expected although I love it to be held this way I begin to whimper.

My nails digs into his bare back. I can't breathe anymore because he is stopping everything from touching me, beside him.

If he doesn't leave me anytime soon....I will surely die in his hold then I will forever be slipping through his hold.

His grip loosen around me, allowing me to breathe again. I put my hand on my heart which is accelerating to the way he is looking at me. Its like, I have hurted him deep down in the black pitchness of his eyes that yet gleams like glitter on dullness.

My fingers touches his lips which are slightly swollen to all the damage he caused to mine. These lips which made me alive again.He touch me in entirely different way. To make me feel so beautiful in my own way...to show me that I am worth to come along to stop his breaths.

I hug him as I stand on my toes. I encircle my arms around him but this time around he doesn't hug me back. I want to feel his firing touch on my skin but I am remaining hopeful as I wait for it to come.

Hi and salam...I am sure ...all of u r doing well....

:)

Guys this is half chap...I will upload the rest of the chap tomorrow so plx do stick around and I am so sorry if I reply late to ur messages ...

So guys please don't run away and make sure to read tomorrow update .....

I want to set a day on which I should update so plz guys tell me which day of the week should it be so that i remain faithful to it...I think it will be a great push for me to update. ..

Any way, if u like plz drop ur vote
Comment
Message
Share
Follow me and I will follow u bk ♥

Until then stay happy and make others happy :)
Zooming out :) ♥