*Zaabit Stole Me From Me*

Dedicated to Everybody

Saama ~"Sabrina"~POV

"Sabrina," I said.

I see my reflection in the window that is me yet it is not me.

"Does love at first sight really happen? " she responded as I talk to her after so many years.

"No....how would I know" I answer irritatingly.

" It happen to me last night."

With who, that is the first thing that crosses my mind as she speaks.

Last night, I racked my memories of last night and the only thing that I remember is running in the snow and locking myself from him. And my emotional outbreak on the things that my hand lay on and then finding myself on the bed in the morning.

Could it be?

No way......had she met him already.

Is it him?

Has she fallen for him....this is the least that could happen to me, of all the things that had occurred in life.

Love, at first sight, is a very powerful form of feeling. It's something that rarely happens and when it does happen, it is unforgettable.

"You came out last night, didn't you?" I asked knowingly.

"I had to....when you were about to take our lives.....look at the wrist, the slashes you give to both of us. You are a demon in a human body."

I look at my wrist. I am met with red thin lines covering the skin on my arm like a Moroccan mosaic.

"It is my body...none of your concern, if I do something with it then it is me who is responsible."

"I shall remind you. It is our body since we both live in it" she firebacks.

"It has always been mine," I said.

She distorts the subject by pausing a question which I am very well aware of ....yet somehow I am finding myself denying it.

"Don't you want to know who it is?" She asks slyly.

I am not ready.

Stop.

Because I know it, who it is yet I don't want to hear it from her mouth.

I can't believe, that in the moment of heat I lost control over my own self, soul, and body. That she came out, to rescue everything of mine like it is her.

In the process, I help....no...I made her fall in love with the man, that I detest to no limit.

Falling for someone is like your tastebud meeting marijuana, leaving you wanting more.

"It's Zaabit."

As she speaks to enlighten me. I see myself erupting into a sea of tears.

Out of all the time, she had to come out in front of him. She is insanely thinking of him.

Does she knows, who he is?