* Bound To Be Mine *

Dedicated to

@bookworm210076

&

@Zobialiaquat

Zaabit ~ POV

I told her what I have been holding back like forever but it hurts even more now that I let her know she is mine. I thought my words will change her or perhaps the destiny but now that she is descending the stairs in that blue dress I saw the day before yesterday. The moment my eye landed on that gorgeous dress at the designer shop, it reminded me of her and how beautiful she will look in that dress. But with a heavy, heart I know that it is not me who bought that dress for her and she hasn't worn this for me but for the guy she is looking at.

She....she looks....my emotions are uncontrollable. I wish for once I could be that vicious villain to drag her in the blue wedding dress to marry me. A man, who is a total lunatic by her when he probably felt the first time beats racing. And that man is me. I name it love because she is the only one who makes my heart race for the first time when she stares at me. How can I let her belong to somebody other than me? I have had her always on my mind and even in my dreams, she was the only one for me. I want her to fall for me. But all of my wishes and dreams are tattered and shattered.

I should have sabotaged her wedding like the villainous character instead I left it to my destiny wherever it takes me. I have a faith in my destiny that somewhere, somehow, she will come running into my arms. She is the only mine that's why I couldn't do anything, however miserably I wish I could do.

When I went into her room to see how she is dressing up for Soham, I wanted it to be me to see her in her wedding dress. When I turned around to see her, she panicked and held her dupatta nervously.

She is wearing a dress that I wanted her to wear when she would become mine. I hate it because she shouldn't have worn it when she is becoming his. This was only supposed to be for me. I don't know what came over me but when I hear her calling me with slight fear yet surprise. I begin to close the distance that I haven't closed yet whenever we have crossed paths for the weeks we have been living together again.

I shouted at her to stop calling me Bhai when I look at her in a different light that now she knows.

I thought she had forgotten that incident but she hasn't, as she tells me that I will take advantage of her again if she doesn't stop calling me Zaabit Bhai. No intentions of doing that, I thought I would become a villain to stop her wedding but she doesn't leave a chance for me to speak to her without the sternness that I possessed.

I caged her between my arms and so her breathing labored as I heard her whisper forcing me to tell her what I wanted. I challenged her that she will love me with the same depth and insanity that now she doesn't believe in.

Her words broke me down when she disdainfully pushed me away like I was some kind of a disease that would contaminate her. As she confesses she won't see us together I wanted to take her right that moment that she wouldn't believe what I was capable of but I just couldn't do anything right then to stop her from breaking and piercing my heart that is racing with sadness. I breathe in as I hold back the pain emerging with every word that got out of her mouth.

When I tell her our stories are written together to be with each other, I find myself standing at the threshold of her room like a beggar to be loved. She narrows her eyes with anger as she smacks the door on my face, leaving me with all the pain that is erupting ever more now.

I walk away with agonizing feelings that couldn't be satiated by anything. I walk into the hallways that are decorated with red roses hanging and lights blinking to life. The sound of the music echoed in my soul. At every moment I could feel my heart bleeding and helplessness overpowering to drag me into the pit hole of the miseries.