* Zaabit Bhai To Zaabit*

Saama ~ POV

I hate him so much to the guts. I can't believe, I once helped him just because I felt too lonely in the house that was filled with creepy silence that couldn't satiate my already stressed state.

I hate him from the core and the way he is behaving with me like I am some kind of taboo. why do I even care about that fact, at least with his demeanor I came to the conclusion, that he is over me.

His compulsive staring, him roaming around me, his freaky obsession, and him controlling me, are all over.

After the attack, I am finding myself weak again. I feel like he caught up on that.

I hate his guts and the way his gaze changes like a chameleon. I pity the person who has to live with his bipolarity.

A knock on the door snaps me out of my thoughts.

I walk in my yellow floral ghagra choli to the outside.

At the beginning of the stairs, the girls were holding the yellow dupatta over my head

As I descend the stairs, the song played off in the background.

Mehndi ke yeh raaaat

Aye mehndi ke yeh raat
Laie sapno ke baraat

Sajnaiya sajan ke hai saath
Rahey hathon mein asay hath

Out of nowhere Hamza joined me under the dupatta and begin to dance while holding onto my hand

We dance to the song all the way to the stage that is draped in yellow curtains and a marigold hanging in between the curtains.

All sorts of methi, mehndi cones, colorful glass bangles, and paan plates were set aside.

I sit down on the decorated seat and that's when the music plays off.