*14 Lines*

Saama ~ POV

Each book contains two lines, I follow the order with which it is circle. I write it down, it doesn't really make sense but I believe that once, I have jotted down all the words in a perfect sentence. It will make sense.

When I reach the last of the sentence, script it rather hastily. I throw the pen down, creating a quite atmosphere to read with utmost attention.

He reaches out to me, makes me believe he is taking me home. He does but instead he kidnappes and prison me in the cellar where my rose garden is.

The cellar is dark, it smells like fresh roses. There is one window in the wall, where light comes through...bringing a life that exist. I am tied up in the chair and I can't feel my legs due to numbness. He always shows up in the night, with a ball in his hand which is always in motion.

I scream when he begins, always afraid he would hurt me.

It has been fourteen days, since he has me here-without food, water, shower, and medicine.

He hates me but doesn't want to kill me.

Instead, he watches me cry.

On the 15th day, I run away to take the pain with me.

My heart constricts upon the last sentence, tears wells in my eyes, threaten to roll down any moment.

The cellar.

The rose garden.

This is in my house. I know there is a underground cellar in the garden where all the tools and fertiliser are store. To that, only one person has the access to go to.

I exhale powerfully.This is a part of my memory but why isn't it triggering. I know there are some pieces missing, I need to know what they are. Who took me. Why did he locked me for fourteen days. How did he have the knowledge that there is a cellar in the rose garden.

I shut my eyes, squeezing them intensely with focus. I mentally run back to that day but nothing comes to me. I worked my brain, to release the memory that could eliminate Sabrina presence in my life.

Later that night, sleep seems to be away from my eyes. I have counted how many lines are there are in the wallpaper ceiling but that couldn't tire me.

So I find myself, knocking on Zaabit door. He doesn't respond to it right away, so I then frantically increase the tapping on his door and I stop when I hear a deep guttural sound on the otherend.

He unlatches the door, revealing himself to my sleepless eyes. He is standing there with no shirt on, his hair ruffle up but that doesn't flip my heart.

" What do you want?" He grumpily voice, closing the silence.

"Not you" I utter sarcastically.

"Then" he stares at me annoyingly.

"That bed" I point, saunter toward the messy bed.

"You have a bed in your room" he voice.

He pushes the door lethargicaly. I settle myself in his bed, once my head hits the plush pillow, the sweet sleep entrance me.

"This feels so comfortable" I said with pleasure.

I make an x out of my body while he is standing at the foot of the bed, glaring at me ominously.