continuing

Sabrina--POV

As last of the tears fall down in the name of Soham. I hear Zaabit contemplating voice behind my back.

"You didn't mean a thing you said to him...I know you said it just to make him feel the pain that he has given you, upon his departure"

He disrupts the serene calmness around me.

I am standing behind a big pillar that is at the front of the house entrance. Where I thought, no one can see me gathering myself for Zaabit. The man for whom I have fallen for at first glance. There is an irresistible energy between us. And I long to be where I was awhile ago. The safe arms that save my soul from disappearing. I want to turn around to kiss him to save his breath that he is wasting on things that don't matter.

"I meant it" I spoke. 

I turn around to face him.

And the minute I did... I regret it because his heated gaze is rupturing my heart and I love it.

I love the way he is so into me.I have never felt like this before. The way his only gaze is lifting me off the ground and spinning me in the air.

"When I told him that for a woman what matters the most in the marriage is the man loving her more than anything...even if the woman herself doesn't feel that emotion...but for me it is not the same"

I said as I take a step toward him.

"But for me, I think Iam going to fall for you very soon".

"You think you will....but whats the guarantee you will" the words escape from his mouth.

"Zaabit.I will...You have to give me time to let me feel it...I genuinely want to be with you. I will do my best to forget that Soham once existed in my life. It takes time to forget someone to know once he was going to be a major part of my life and me"

I urge as I held him by my intense, meaning gaze.

"Then I will help you forget him."

His thick voice with hope and determination pulls me toward him or shall I say ...he closed whatever the distance we had.

I want to take things slowly, just so... he doesn't realize that I am not Saama. The one he had married or loved.I want him to never know although however wish I could listen to him, ardently calling out my own name instead of hers.

If he calls her this passionately what if that wakes her to light.

"Yes."

I reply positively  to whatever he demanded for as he pulls me out of my thoughts of disappearing.

His lips entraps mine and this time I let him in, without any struggle. He fills my mouth with mintness that seems to be now a part of him. 

And surprisingly, I like it. 

He makes me feel million of things as he moves his lips easily like somebody who has done it before. And I know, this doesn't seem to be a thing for him. He has never done it yet he knows how it is done. I didn't know kiss could feel this good. I have always thought of it as the most outdated act ever.