*Why Can't It Be Me*

Saama ~ POV

"Leave my wrist" I barked.

He has held my wrist so tightly that I fear I would be able to feel it. The color of my skin has turned snow-white where his fingers are pressuring down on my wrist.

He has tied me down in his jeep so that I am unable to move my limbs. My bottom aches to be moved and I try to wriggle in the seat but it is not working.

The snow freckles down to the ground and he drives along the paved slippery road to our house.

The snow takes its pace to rain down and somehow I feel alive. I want to stop and get soaked in the snow. I want it to soak all my burning pain in my heart, to leave my heart nothing to burn on.

No matter how much I desire to do what I longed for I am unable to do it. He has my trap and I hate that I can't do anything about it.

As his fingers constrict further on my wrist. I winced but that didn't seem to get him to lose his grip.

My arm ached as he had held it in the air for I don't know how long. It can't be just my arm that is in pain but also his yet he is so outrageously will-power to have it in the air.

I breathe in and the air that is trapped in my lungs is going away. Somewhere, along the way of breathing in and out, I started to choke on it.

Once again I feel trapped in everything that is surrounding me. I sneak a glance his way who seems as ignorant of the situation as no man would.

My eyes stay longer than intended. I scan his figure now that he is so near.

His bulging hard chest, the razor-sharp jawline that I swear could cut deeper than a knife. His lips formed into a thin line with stern look plaster across his brow. His knuckle, of one hand with which he is maneuvering the vehicle, has turned pale with the tight grip on the steering wheel.

"Zaabit " I hear my voice.

His black sharp eyes briefly adjust upon me and instantly I find myself getting deeper into the trap which he has played.

"My arm is in pain."

He doesn't answer. I feel like kicking him in the guts...only if I could.

I wriggle my wrist in his hand to be released yet I proved to be no match to his strength.

"Are you a dog to leech onto me like this? Why can't you leave me alone"

I stop to breathe in.

"Why are you being so loyal to me....no....what makes you so loyal to me.....I always wonder that."

I rumble on screaming about my heart condition when I realize I am yet again getting the silent treatment. He is ignoring everything that matters to me as a person. He is forgetting, it is me who can give him pain which is why...he isn't himself yet.

Right now, he is hurting me by tightening his grip further that I am sure my bones are going to snap into two, once it is released.

My fingers fumble with his tightly pressed fingers of his but all my effort had no response. It is like a steel grip that needs something strong to break it.