*Zaabit Bhai To Zaabit : part 3*

Saama ~ POV

I slam my fisted palm in the cold in frustration as his words repeat in my head like a mantra. The coldness doesn't bother me anymore as I am yet again becoming the cold person that I was before.

"Stop it, Zaabit Bhai. ..stop telling me, I am yours!!!!

Stop reminding me that I belong to you.

I never can and never will be yours" I shouted to nobody but yet to him, who knows it all.

"Zaabit Bhai" I screamed as I find myself looking up at the white sky.

"You took him away from me".

I smack my fisted palm at my chest which is in so much pain. It aches so badly that I couldn't breathe.

I stood up and I find myself running in my bridal attire toward the one who snatched everything from me.

As the fresh tears trickle down, I wipe them away with renewing strength. The snow drizzling and I would have loved it if only... there wasn't this pain.

I step on the fresh snow as if somebody is scattering fresh rose petals at my feet to walk on.

I push the double brown door to the inside of Ali Uncle's farmhouse.

The snowy weather has now turned into a storm, deciphering my inner emotions vividly.

I trudge upstairs toward his room and I know, he is in there like always...that room of his, is the only place to escape from his miseries.

Normally, I would pant in fear but today as I turn the copper knob to the outside and walks in. I let the door hit the wall with the wanted noise that today I wanted.

I spot him sitting at the edge of the bed, looking out the window toward my room.

His head turns around slowly as his eyes grasp me.

His sharp eyes filled with moisture as I strike him with all the resentment in the world.

He lets out vapors until my eyes adjust to the thing, he is holding in between fingers.

The minute, I come to his face without withholding the fact that he is elder to me or we share a relationship that is as weak as a rusted iron.

I give him a slap that I should have done that day when he opened the front buttons of my frock and was trying to take it off me.

He puffs the smoke-filled vapor on my face that's when my voice finds its way.

"I hate you to the Saturn and back. Couldn't you just let my happiness be my happiness? You curse them, that's why Soham rejected me because of you...yes...you...you told him whatever you had to in whatever your way.

Did I tell you, that I like you more than just a big brother? Did I ever give you as much pain as you just gave it to me today and all the years that had gone by?

Actually, you know what, it was my mistake to have to go to your room every day just so I could be away from the pain I was internally in. I thought it was a win-win situation but you had other thoughts regarding me.