Chapter 2/ Not always what it seems

Selena POV

"Breathe, Breathe" I tried to calm my self down as I start to think what the hell am I going to do. as I ran upstairs, I just can't buss open the door like the crazy person that I am! I need, a knife!

As I bolted downstairs, I scurried into the kitchen drawer to find the knives. "AHA!" I shouted and grabbed the knife but I was too distracted by a freshly baked Blueberry Pie just lying on the counter just waiting for this sharp knife to cut into its buttery flaky crust, with a decadent blueberry glazed filling. "Fuck it, just one piece," I said while slicing into my distraction.

Finishing the last bite of my pie, I stood behind the brown mahogany door that hid the pain I am about to encounter. I took a deep breath in and kicked it open with the blueberry knife in my hand looking for another kill. In which I just murdered that pie!

"AHH, SELENA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Lucy yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I went on the date and I found out he was cheating on me!" she started to sob " So I came back here and I didn't find you, I was crying and Jason asked why was I crying so I told him".

"So what the hell are you doing in our room!?" I yelled. something isn't adding up, didn't this bitch just leave me at work? and Jason, he's looking everywhere in the room except me!

"We came here to watch a movie, to take my mind off what had happened to me"

"So what happened to the one in the living room? Plus I heard moaning! What are you not telling me, Lucy?" I pointed out.

"Selena! are you suggesting that we were doing something in the room!?" she semi-yelled and clutched her heart. "Is that low you think of me?"
"You aren't giving me much to work with here, and you!" I beckoned to Jason "What are you doing home? I thought today you had to go to work."

"I-I ah, today is my day off" He muttered

"Lets get some ice cream downstairs!" Lucy broke the silence.

"I'll be there shortly," I told her while she exited the room, leaving me and this cheating ass.

"When since you had days off on Fridays?"

"I switched a day with Dan, he had to do something on Tuesday so we switched for today" he tried to justify.

"SELENA THE ICE CREAM IS MELTING!" Lucy Yelled.

"I'm Coming!" Sometimes you have to play the fool to catch the wise one my grandmother always says, god bless her soul. "You coming?" I glanced back at Jason who looked like he was going to pass out.

"Shortly" That's all he could say. If he thinks he's going to put that shit back into me he must be out of his mind! Lord help me so I don't stab this backstabbing bitch.