Chapter 29/ Making amends

Selena POV

Life with Nick is great. I can't believe we're actually getting married in the next 2 weeks! I was surprised when he suggested to invite Jason and Lucy. It was strange. He said its making amends with our past and focussing on our future. Who am I to disagree? Today is my last fitting and the girls are driving me insane! Literally. Ashley was my third brides maid along with Tiffy and Shaw who got the maid of honour without blood being drawn. Thank God! BUT I just hope I haven't gained any pounds.

"Aren't you excited!" Shaw squealed.

"Is it my wedding or yours?"

"Ours silly!" She giggled "Now go take off your clothes!" Oh lord help me.

I went to see the dressmaker to see if my dress was ready for me and I am just a nervous wreck "Hey Jenny you ready for me?" I asked.

"Yes, come on in" she gestures me inside and took out the dress. It's stunning! It was a mermaid white dress with lace material extended from the arms down to the body of the dress and the Tulle down the bottom. It hugged my curves beautifully. The girls threaten me to get a second dress, so I did. It was a same mermaid white dress. But more on the see-through side. It was deairing that's why I choose it. I know for a fact that Nick won't be leaving my side even to piss!

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yes" she helped me into the dress and I was literally tearing up until.

"Um Miss Selena" she said timidly.

"Jenny?" I glanced through the mirror.

"Did you put on some weight?" WHAT THE FUCK! NOOOOO!!

"NO!" I screamed.

"Lena are you OK!" The girls rushed in.

"MY FUCKING DRESS WON'T GO UP!" I yelled while they laughed.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING!? THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS!" They burst out into a bigger fit including Jenny "WHATS THE BLOODY JOKE?" I snarled.

"What do you mean your dress isn't going up?" Tiffy said while stifling her laughter.

"What the fuck you don't get!? Jenny said it.... Can't..... Go.....JENNY!" I yelled. When I looked in the mirror The dress was fully zipped! "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" I began to cry.

"Ah shit!" Shaw said and embraced me. "She was only joking baby. Don't cry OK. See we are going to have the best bachelorette party ever!" She smirked.

"What do you have planned?" I sniffed.

"You have no idea" she smiled with Tiffy and Ashley. Ah shit! I know how Shaw behaves when she's drunk, I'm already scared!

"Do I need to be scared?" I looked up at her smirking faced which transferred to Tiffy's.

"Oh no my darling. Just prepare for the best night of your fucking life!" Oh, help me, Lord!!!

********

"Bye Lena! See you tomorrow!" Tiffy yelled. I believe they are high.

"Yea get home safe" I giggled "Hey David" I bumped his shoulder.

"Miss Daniels. How was the Fitting?" He smiled.

"It was great actually. They both fit. And the bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous!" I squealed.

"I'm happy to know that" he smiled.

"I know you men have plans for Nick's bachelor night. Care to fill me in on the secret? Anything I need to know before" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Certainly not miss Daniels!" He looked through the rear-view mirror and smirked "I love you, but I can't let down Nick" bastard!

"Ugh! Your gonna pay for that" I warned

"Oh, I know I will" he smiled. Both Nick and I decided to let David be a part of the groomsmen because he's family. But I'm resenting them both right now. My only other option now is Damian and Alberto.

"Good. I'll find out. Don't you worry" I smirked. Tomorrow is the engagement dinner and I am excited!

"What are you planning Selena?" He would be worried. ,Hey wait!

"Wow! That's the first time you are calling my name. You must be really scared huh?" I burst out in laughter.

He drew in a breath " Yes. Yes I am" he admits while I smiled. I'll have my way.

*******

"Baby will you answer me!?" Nick whined.

"What do you want Mr Brown?" I tried to stifle my laugh.

"I want a kiss!" He pouts.

"That's all?" He nods "That's the reason you have been flowing me like a lost puppy?" He nods " Well my sweet dear baby boy" I embraced him " Youre not touching me or kissing me until our wedding night" I smirked.

"WHAT!!?" He wide his eyes opened. Of course, I don't think this is possible but I have to make him sweat a bit.

"You've heard me" I push him off me "You won't be kissing these lips" I went into the living room and sat on the sofa, and he walked behind me. "You won't be touching these breasts" I trailed my fingers to my nipples while he hung his mouth opened. I smirked "And you definitely won't be touching or tasting this pussy!" I opened my legs revealing my exposed pussy. Did I mention I was wet? He clenched his teeth and narrow his eyes at me.

"Youre fucking with me! I CAN'T EVEN TASTE YOU!?" He yells. I sure as hell want his lips on my Clit but I have to try and be strong.

"No baby I-I am N-Not!" I began to touch myself. I moved my fingers all over my Clit in a circular motion that made a moan escaped from my mouth. He on the other hand was fully erected. His eyes were wide then he narrowed them at me and folded his arms.

"Stop that" he warned.

I bit my lips and took off my shirt which left me completely naked. "I should stop?" I massaged my breast while still playing with my Clit. I dug a finger inside me. I moaned in pleasure I'm giving myself. It was fucking hot doing it right in front of him too.

"Y-yes" he said breathlessly and balled his fist.

"W-why?" I plunged a breast inside my mouth and sped up. I added another finger and rolled my head back on the sofa and moaned. "F-FUC-K!" I hissed and came all over my fingers. I was drenched with sweat but that felt great!

I slid out my fingers slowly and looked at Nick. He was still staring at me intensely. I smirked. "Come here" I used my finger to indicate to him. He gladly came and kneel down in front of me. "Look what you made me do" I placed my glistening fingers into his mouth. His eyes never leaving mine, he sucked off my fingers and moaned.

"Fuck baby. Just this last time. Please?" He begged and glanced down at my pussy. I was producing more juice just from his intense staring!

"Fuck it!" I said while he dug his face in my mid-section. I sure as hell hope I can keep up this no sex shit. Fuck I love his tongue!

"MINE" He licked me up and down. Fuck yes, I'm yours. Always and forever.

God damn I love this chap! Its just two or 3 chaps leave people 😢😢😢😢😢😢 BUT who knows what might happen?

Please remember to vote 🎆🎆🎆