Chapter 14/ Punishment

Selena POV

After a long awkward drive with David, I was happy I was home. Am I worrying about what Nick is going to do to me? Yes! The last time I disobeyed him, I couldn't walk for 3 days! He's huge and he's rough. EVERY ROUGH! although he did tell me before that he doesn't make love. He fucks..... Hard. And he has never proven himself wrong.

" Where have you been?" Nick said in the darkness of the room. I didn't see him.

"You startled me, Nick!" I hissed. My poor heart.

"You haven't answered my question" he Spoke in a stern voice.

"You know where I was" I spat back. I don't want to tell him about Jason and I encountering.

"Stop being stubborn Lena," he said while walking towards me "It's only going to let you get.... hurt" he said while squeezing my ass roughly and tightly. He spanked my ass and spun me around, so my ass was on his bulge.

"Please Nick" I pleaded. I know I'm going to be sore tonight.

"Now. I will get my answers to what I want. I hope you understand that" he nibbled on my ear. I was already wet!

"I already tell you where I was!" I said while trying to turn around.

He spun me around, so I was back on his bulge "Stop running. You have nowhere to go Lena" he trailed his fingers from my arms up to my shoulders then to my throat. He gripped it lightly and whispered "I'll be punishing you harshly tonight " I swallowed a lump in my throat because I know this is not a good thing!

"I told you where I went. I went to the movies and the stop club baby that's all!" I cried I'm not prepared for the damage I'm about to undergo.

"Stop lying!" He said while dragging me towards the bed. "Strip!" He said in a stern voice. To be honest I'm starting to get scared. I have never seen this side of him!

"No!" I spat back.

"Selena if you don't strip right now, I will rip them in half! Now strip!" He demanded. I'm embarrassed to say but his dominance is turning me on. With each glare he made at me, my katjumpeds with excitement. But I can't tell him that!

"What are you going to do?" I asked timidly while complying with his demands. I knew from the beginning that he's rough when it comes on to sex. And he's the dominant one. So, if he's the dominant I must be the........ Submissive!!!!!! Fuck! its like Christen Grey!!! ..... Fuck I'm the girl that he ties up! I don't know what her name was but I always said I would love to experience that. And I might!!

"Are you worried?" He smirked while opening his closet to a secret compartment. I didn't see that!!

"No, I just want to know what are you going to do" when he switched on the lights inside the closet. I saw whips and chain, restrains, blind folds. Sweet baby Jesus! Its going to happen!!

"Now here's what I'm going to do" he said while holding the restrains into his hands. "I'm going to have you tied to the bed in a doggy-style position yea?" He trailed the whip across my collar bone then down to my breasts moving the end of the whip on my nipple in a circular motion. I wanted to just drop to the floor! "Then I'm going to fucking you and whip you until I get the truth out of yo,u" he said while spanking me on my ass with the whip. It hurts but it turned me on!

"I'm telling the truth baby," I said breathlessly. I won't tell him. How the hell does he know I went somewhere different!!

"No!" He said while pushing me onto the bed a began to carry out his plans. He tied me to the bedposts so I couldnt squirm and leave. Between my legs are like a volcano! I keep releasing moisture from my kat!