Chapter 21/ Work time!

Selena POV

The weekend was amazing. I really missed mom and I'm really thankful that Nick brought her home. Although I was embarrassed. She kept bringing up stories from my past that needed to stay there! This morning is the end of my sick leave, and I am happy. I love the house, but it was beginning to become a drag to me.

"Baby!" I shook Nick's shoulder.

"What? Come back to bed!" He said while drawing me closer to him.

"No! I have to go to work silly!" I giggled and swatted his hand "Besides I'm already dressed" I kissed his cheek.

"Why do you have to go!" He whined.

"Will you behave, you big baby! You have work too" I giggled when he hovered over me.

"I know. I wish you were working with me" He kissed my lips then his eyes grew wide "That's it! I can employ you so we can see each other every day! Oooooh and we can have office sex!" Is he serious?

"Baby no!" He knitted his eyebrows together "I mean I would love to but no. I don't want to work for you are you insane!?"

"Why not? Its a brilliant idea" he pouts.

"Relationships and work dose not goes well OK. I'm OK with Red Lobsters. Besides I'm going to miss shaw and Tiffy" I pecked his lips. "Now can you release me I'm going to be late"

"OK fine!" He said while getting up. "When's your day off?"

"Wednesday. Why?"

"We're gonna view the building with your mom" he got up from the bed naked!

"A-Ah yea- yea OK" I swallowed and bit my lips

"Checking out the wracks huh?" He said while spanking his ass and chuckled.

"Your just so ugh! I'll call you later" I pecked his lips.

"You sure I can't convince you?" He wrapped his hands around my waist.

"I'm sure" I giggled. "I just wouldn't feel comfortable baby"

"OK. Go I love you OK" he looked into my eyes.

"I love you more Mr Brown"

********

"Lena table 6 is asking for you" Shaw winked. What the hell is going on

"Who's at table 6?"

"No one" she smiled.

"So, if there is no one there, do you think its wise to serve a ghost?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Bitch just go to table 6!" She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever!" I said while grabbing a menu and a pitcher with water.

"Hello good mo- mom!" I yelled. She only giggled and looked at her company.

"Hi baby!" She said excitedly.

"Youre with Spencer Taylor!" I couldn't believe it.

"Have a seat baby!" She gestured.

"No youre not going to let me get fired!"

"Nonsense. Come on" she dragged my arm.

"What's going on mom?" I'm so confused.

"Well, this is Spencer as you know" she smiled.

"OH, MY FREAKING GOD! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AREN'T YOU!" What if theyre not!? I'm going to look like a crazy!

"YES! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT!" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!