Preview Book (The Possessed Luna & When the Shadows Awaken)

Hey my loveys I'm promoting 2 of my books they are fictional books wich I love so much.

My first ever book The Possessed Luna  and When the Shadows Awaken. This is a part 2 for The Possessed Luna.

I appreciate the support I am getting and I am loving it.

Please remember to vote and comment.

💓💓💚💙💜💜😘

Liz was your average omega wolf

Liz was your average omega wolf. She lived with her mother in the Blood Crescent pack until that fatal day her mother died; her wolf was possessed with a being unknown by them both. Little did she know that this being would take control on the red moon on her birthday.

Kitai - Future alpha of the crescent moon pack and Liz friend. She was his childhood crush.

James - Kitai's beta, and Liz true mate

Liz - A simple omega wolf who's in love with the future alpha

Funny how fate can be messed up sometimes. Who will she choose?
Is hurting the one your suppose to be with is worth the sacrifice?

*******"
He let out a low growl and rip my night gown and lace panties off; I was fully naked infront  of him. Smiling down on me he trailed his fingers on every inch of me; starting from my cheeks, to my jaw line, my neck my breasts; he stayed there for a while playing with my stiff nipples.

"Please" I begged he was torturing me

"So impatient" he grinned. Moving down further with his fingers he trailed goose bumps all over my body. He stopped just above the entrance of my slit, anticipating what's to come

He moved his fingers up and down mimicking a scissor around my clit. I gripped the sheets trying to keep my composer

"Fuck ... Please stop!!"

"Your in my court baby" he whispered into my ear. I was producing more juice around his fingers as he push one finger in. I screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Damn baby your so tight. Wait your a virgin?"

"Yes"

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

This is book #2 to the 'Possessed Luna'

This is book #2 to the 'Possessed Luna'. Its a twisted story filled with unexpected characters, betrayals, and power hungry wolves.

OF COURSE SEX IS INCLUDED😉😉😉😉😉😉😈😈😈

Life has been great between Liz and Kitai. Between having her twins, being married to her mate and being the Luna has brought a smile on her face; but she can't shake the feeling of her father's return. When will he be back? Will she be ready for him? Stay tuned to find out.

"Hello my daughter, its nice to see you again. I've seen my grand pups are born and is indeed strong like their parents. Introduce us, don't be rude" he said in a monotone. It sent uneasy chills all over my body. how dear him to call me his daughter, he has no grand pups!!

"DON'T YOU DEAR CALL ME YOUR DAUGHTER YOU DISGUSTING PIG!!! AND YOU HAVE NO GRAND PUPS HERE, YOUR DEAD TO ME!!" I quickly shifted into my wolf, she was stronger and bigger. Lunging at him I only have one thought inside of my head..... REVENGE.

Things always have away for turning upside down.

Remember vote & comment 💋💋💋